1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High school classes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whereamigoing, Dec 1, 2014.

1. whereamigoing

So i go to a private school and my classes are either extremely hard or extremely easy. or boring. Or infuriating.
    I take honors english honors algebra one honors ancient world history. (advanced) biology and art and film and two study halls
    english-love the teacher, the class is hard and frankly boring
    algebra-love the teacher but I'm so bored cuz i should be in geometry but my old school messed up
    history-love the teacher and class but get infuriated cuz we always get sidetracked and most of the kids in my class don't even understand half of the words that leave the teacher and my mouths. I'm like her assistant
    Biology-teacher and i hate eachother and i told her that her class is useless irl
    art- like the teacher want to sleep in the class
    film- haven't started until next semester, but the teacher is nice and i get to watch/makre movies
    study hall- with art teacher, won't let us use our phones or even talk, but lets upperclassmen do whatever they want.
    Other study hall- with a history teacher that is hilarious and lets us do whatever, he likes me cuz i know history an we can debate modern history

so yeah my classes aren't too bad but i have to deal with my bio teacher way too much. . W
    what are your schedules like

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    praise the lord jesus i am not in school.

good luck.