1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Town Problems That I Need To Bitch About

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Serendipity13, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Serendipity13

So I've recently started to come to terms with the fact that I'm probably gay and I have a problem. I live in a really conservative, very churchy small town and I'm pretty much the only gay person i know of in at least a 20 mile radius. At least the only one not scared enough of their families and Jesus to admit it anyway. :eusa_naug

I had 2 gay besties in high school (they were twins, so i got 2 for one which was amazing cause they were so different) but thats it, and they moved away right after graduation.:icon_sad: But I stayed because of some family stuff and ended up settling down here so I'm kinda stuck in this shades of grey straight limbo with no one at all to relate to. blah :frowning2:

So now that I'm ready to explore who I really am and get out there and start dating...nada. Where would I go? How would I even tell if a woman was interested? Guys are so easy to read...he stares at my boobs, he's interested. But girls are tricky, I know, Im one of those tricky ladies. So what do I do? Tips? Tricks? Help! Anyone else out there know what I'm talking about? :bang::help:

2. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go out of town, hit up a gay club or bar and have a good time. I'd at least explore your sexuality before you go announcing to Jesus-town that you're a sinner :wink: