1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

femme girls or boys always unrespected

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Dec 2, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some guys from my school are stupid and they exist around us everywhere
    Weather the guy is straight or gay he always disrespect feminine people males or females
    Like these two guys who were flirting with this girl idk why but she rejected and went away one of them said she will come back crawling she is too weak without a man
    And i know how much they make fun of me behind my back and sometimes just in my face
    Idk why i even know gay guys who do the same
    I just wonder what exactly is wrong with femme people why we are always viewed as weak why a girl should be a butch to be treated as strong as a man ?
    I just don't get it and why boys should act too macho and serious to be considered strong?

2. joshtheangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know.

I get a lot of shit from homophobes at school because they know that I like to be the submissive one and that I'm femme :tears:

There's another femme boy at school and he gets some shit from them too.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have dealt with this a lot a few months ago I became friends with this straight guy and he told me that I couldn't be femme and a lesbian and lesbians are only butch and i just needed to see the light of how good penis was . I've been told it was my own fault for now enjoying a penis because I didn't please the guy right for him to penetrate me right .
    he also told the reason I'm lesbian is because I'm a slut that hops into bed with men and never gets to try to know them romantically .
    I've been told by him the only reason for my existence is to please men and I should stop being a lesbian and do what I was born to do .
    I've been told by another man because I'm femme I should marry someone rich instead of doing things for myself because femmes are weak .
    I also have met several guys who tried to get me drunk at parties or try to invite me to parties in hopes that I can get drunk and they can fuck me straight and make me quit my lesbians ways .
    I get a lot of disrespect lately I had a guys try to grab me and kiss me against my will that I had to pull back from them . There were guys who thinks it's okay to touch my breasts and they will get upset if I remove their hands and tell them to never touch me like that again . Also there is this guy who is married that tries to kiss me on the lips
    One guy even told me if I was with a butch woman he would stop harassing me but being that I'm feminine even though I'm a lesbian I'm still up for grabs and he has a right to keep harassing me because I'm single and he doesn't think I'm really gay because of how I dress .:tantrum:

I have learned that being femme means your going to be disrespected

4. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dont feel bad about what you like. Ive seen it a lot of times where "straight homophobe" dude is in the back room bottoming for that gay guy he picked on a few years later :lol:

5. Lipstick Leuger

Seems to me that I need to come by your school and show them how a pissed off Femme in spiked heels takes care of ignorant assholes. .....

You need to report these fuckers to the Dean so they don't sexually harass anyone else. That is what is going on, they are sexually harassing you and it is ILLEGAL. Women have rights. I would blow that shit up all over the place and tell them they need to do something or else you will bring the news into it. :thumbsup: