1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another stereotype topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

I got to thinking.

If you could, would you want to act/look more like the "gay/lesbian stereotype", or more "straight"? (Not saying you shouldn't be yourself. Just if you had the choice)

Honestly, the only thing I would change to be more "straight" is my voice. When I get excited I have "the gay voice". Oh and maybe my body language but, that's more awkward and agender then gay though.

2. Hexagon

If I had the choice, I would continue to look and act the way I do. I am, in appearance, male, but neither masculine nor feminine.

3. BelleFromHell

Straight, definitely. I don't like to see a woman who is more attractive than I am and know it's because she is not gay.

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That's possible?

5. Mickz

Nah, I like my line between femme and tomboyish. I wouldn't change a thing about myself at all.

6. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I fit into the straight woman sterotype I suppose. I am very fem. BUT when I open my mouth and say something about a hot woman or something, then I am not so "straight" lol.

7. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just want to look like me.

8. Hurray for having the figure of a pre-pubescent boy:3 I wouldn't change a thing I suppose

9. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't fit in either stereotype to begin with. Obviously I'm not that feminine (I never wear skirts/dresses/makeup) but I'm not masculine either.

10. Justinian20

I would not change anything about myself just cause I don't have many physically "gay" features. I wouldn't mind having a super muscular body.

11. DinelodiiGitli

I'd like to be a bit more muscular which I'm working on.
    I look like a human so I suppose that works.

Edit: Awww yyyyeeeeaaahhhh, 300 posts! *insert primitive celebratory dance here*

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I dunno. I would love to look a little more masculine and not be mistaken for female anymore, that would be really really nice. I'm not really trying to be straight acting but I sometimes feel I fall into that.

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I don't like stereotypes and i dont want to fit them

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't do the butch thing , it's just not me :dry:
    I don't think I will change a thing , I'd just want more females to date .

15. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    In the pictures you had up before, you looked quite masculine. :slight_smile:

For me, I would prefer to look a little more fem. Lose this freaking' weight. I could stand to lose 50 pds. I wish I could have better posture and more hair to style. I'd love to have a tighter ass because I'm a bottom. It's not bad for what I weigh I suppose.

16. LostLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like myself the way I am. I am pretty masculine, but not like a super macho guy or anything. I just wish some emotion could be shown without being portrayed as 'weak.'

I generally am not emotional or open with people, but I am very confrontational. And I feel like a lack of a vaccum for me emotionally is responsible for my confrontational attitude.

The emotions I usually display are more aggressive.

17. White Knight

I don't think anyone should change themselves unless they are not happy how they forced to act...

I like myself. Feminine act looks so fake on me or macho act. I am who I am... your man next door with brooding face.

You would probably hate me unless you know me. People tend to say I look intimidating/cold/distant/scary before they know me. Batman in me likes it. :badgrin:

18. CyanChachki

The only thing I wish I could change is my style. I'm overweight and the clothing choices around my city are limited. I could go to Penningtons which is 100% female wear or I can nit pick shirts in the male sections at other clothings stores in the mall that rarely have my size. If they had a menswear store that where for plus size men around here, you bet your sweet pickles I would be headed down there and picking out clothes. Also, because I'm bigger, things like jeans are 50$ a pair and shirts are around 20-30$ depending on the brand . So every year I want to get 2 pairs of new jeans and a few new shirts. that would more than likely add up to 100-200$. Not that I mind but.. paying for clothing that I'm not exactly keen about... It's better than wearing out dated clothes I've had since grade 9.. but still.

19. Adam1969

I really wouldn't want to do anything more straight but given one wish to be answered I'd go without all the body hair! I love my bearish brothers but I aint into this hair every-dam- where! If I dont groom on a schedule I become a chia head after a month or so. Not the look I am going for!

20. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel the same as Fallingdown7. I'm not feminine but I'm not stereotypically masculine either.

I don't want to change the way I am, I feel comfortable being who I am. =]