1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Realized that You were more like the stereotype than you first thought.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Justinian20, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Justinian20

This is kind of funny, I originally thought I wasn't in any way like the stereotype of the flamboyant and effeminate gay man, it turns out that I am very much the opposite of what I originally thought, but then the way I differentiate from the stereotype is in my interests and also an extremely masculine voice.

This is not saying all gay men are like the stereotype because personally I don't think much about the stereotype, like I know a majority do not fit the stereotype. I personally love super masculine guys who can protect me and cuddle me close to them so I can feel safe(yes I know super effeminate). I've also noticed a lot of the guys here consider themselves the masculine gay guys and I'm like on the other side of the spectrum.

I would say my flamboyant side is not super obvious, but I do have it, I sing and dance all the time. But you could probably tell I'm more of the queen gay guy than I am a masculine gay guy. But I am a man so I personally say I'm masculine no matter how effeminate I am.

I've never met any gay guys in the real world but I know I like Masculine guys already, you could probably tell by me going down to the beach and just looking all lovestruck around all the really muscular guys.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When i found out how much i wanna do drag and love high heels e.e

3. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I can honestly say I've never been a stereotype and people have commented on that fact :wink:

Although it really doesn't matter as long as you're happy with yourself :wink:

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I have :slight_smile: I am very girly and feminine in looks, voice and personality but my actions and feelings are rather stereotypical I guess! I always feel VERY protective when I'm around girls I like or think are cute and in my heart all I want to do is pick them up and carry them gently to safety if they get in trouble. I am a total sucker for being the hero just as much as being the victim. I also notice I like to get down and dirty and I love the outdoors. I love injuries because they look cool and I really want to own a road bike. I also like guy stuff but I prefer my skirts and lipstick. I love shooting games and so much other stuff. I've also noticed when I climb into a truck or big vehicle I like grabbing onto the bar or steering wheel and forcing myself into it like a man on a mission. :wink:

But society views me as a feminine sweet girl so it's rather funny how the inside of me sometimes doesn't reflect the outside.

6. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I am quite girly but I haven't worn a dress or skirt in two years. I own a few. It's just that pants are so comfy.