1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well that was amusing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C P, Dec 5, 2014.

1. C P

C P

Every first friday of the month, we have something called First Friday(ikr...) that is pretty much like a mini-festival held up on the Main St. and, since this is December, apparently this is the one for the holidays. It tends to be okay because, since this is a small town, it has somewhat of a home-y type feel to it, I guess.

Well anyways, this time we had a pretty big Christmas parade where they were passing/throwing out candy and stuff like Chick-Fil-A cards(the ones for free sandwiches, etc.), there were some snack stands, ya di da... One guy even dropped his bag of candy and you can bet I ran out into the street and snatched it up before anyone else could. :badgrin:

There was some truck that had this machine that was shooting out fake snow and Santa and Mrs. Claus were riding in this carriage type thing with a white horse. I only realized she was on the other side because my phone camera was acting stupid at first and I chased after them to get a better and closer pic. :lol:

At the end of it all they had shot a bunch of fireworks up in the air near the courthouse that were Christmas-y colors and whatever.

It was the first time lately where I can say I actually enjoyed myself somewhat, so I thought to post about it.

The End.

*camera slowly rises into the air to show the starry sky while Christmas carols are sung, before I get tired of the ascension and throw a rock at the lens, therefore ending the vid*