1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English project! HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turkishtowel, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Turkishtowel

Hey guys!!
    I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post but.....

In my english class we are working on a project where you can do anything if it's related to literature and/or writing. I decided I wanted to do a informative handbook thingy on sexual orientations. I don't think I'll add my story because I don't want to come out to the people in my class yet but I wanted to include some coming out stories and/or any interesting stories about your sexual orientation.

If any of you are ok with me using your story please share!!!
    Thanks!!!!!!

2. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Hello there! I'm not here to share a story! But to encourage (and maybe warn a little) ! Anyway, I've done such a project before arguing for LGBT rights and now people suspect I'm not straight which to me is not all that great! So, maybe this project might have a few people become suspicious, so consider that before anything else! However, best of luck! cheers! :slight_smile:

3. Turkishtowel

Yep I've thought about it!

But in the end even tho I don't want everyone to know, if they find out then whatever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'm not super close with most of them anyways and I've still got the friends that know!

Thanks for the warning though :slight_smile:

4. Incognito10

You could look to something like the "It Gets Better Project" or Matthew Shepard (though not a positive story). Also, there are many historical figures, who are well known, whom you could research for academia.

5. shinji

shinji Guest

Feel free to use mine, if you can find it and if it suits your needs.

Have you considered how such a project will be viewed by your peers? I can see that in your mind, it's not something that would warrant a sharp reaction, but is this really the case with how others might react to this topic?