1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Type of Girl I Would Love To Have As A GF

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BookWriter1994, Dec 6, 2014.

1. BookWriter1994

Even though I just found out that I am a Lesbian and slowly starting to accept myself though I do have hard days, I started thinking about what type of girl I would like to have as my girlfriend and I know that there are lots of types of lesbians out there in the world and to be honest my type of girl would be someone with good personality and someone whom I can get along with its also a plus if that girl have either curly hair or glasses but also I would love to date a Femme Lesbian but the problem is I do not know how to spot a Femme Lesbian even tho I am not really girly but tomboyish with a girly side sometimes but how can I spot a Femme Lesbian?

2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm really glad you're happy and working through this slightly scary but exciting realization.

First I want to address how to find femme lesbians. You will have to look. But look hard, okay? I have talked to some femme lesbians, and they have complained bitterly about the fact that everyone thinks they are straight because they aren't butch and don't look like conventional tomboys. So please seek those people out, okay? (*hug*) They want to be loved, but they need your help.

Second, I just wanted to say dumbly that I find people with glasses really hot too.

As for me, I want a reasonably fit girlfriend or boyfriend, and I want that person to be compassionate but also forceful and protective. Martial arts interest is a plus. ^^

~ Adrienne

3. puppiesarecute

Yup people with glasses are so hot! *flips hair* *makes some really awkward supposed to be sexy face* Yeah never mind. (I have glasses lol)

Um this applies for everyone not just females. I want to be able to talk to them about things that I am passionate about. If they are really shy I find it really cute for some reason. Doesn't care that I'm really weird. Smart. Smart. Smart. Not academically, I don't care about that. Not really smart, just able to follow my conversations about life/death, gender spectrums, meaninglessness, and social stigmas. Sarcastic, but that is just an ideal. Funny. Basically the only thing that i would find a deal breaker though, is if they can't follow my conversations

4. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people