1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This VERY sexy guy!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by amoore658, Dec 6, 2014.

1. amoore658

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well, here's a story for you all!

I work in a convenience store, and the Company that owns my shop also owns several others in the nearby area. Anyway, when I was up at the other shop, there was this really sexy/cute guy.

So I decided I'd call in again (STALKER ALERT!!) and, I know this sounds really weird but he was like.... my style? If that makes any sense? (You know how common gay couples that look a like are!!!!)

Anyway, he seemed to be quite nervous and all, when he was standing behind the till and made eye contact with me.

Then, a few weeks later, he calls into my shop (he'd been sent down to get cups for their coffee machine LOL) and when I was coming out of the store room, he saw me, and I saw him almost break his neck to follow me?

Then - again was in not long after. And AGAIN! Then, after that, didn't see him again, until the other night when I went up to his shop for cigarettes. He made really strong eye contact with me... And when he went to get the cigarettes, looked as if he couldn't concentrate? Because this was through the night hatch, I found it unusual he handed me the cigarettes through the night hatch... Protocol is usually just to set them down.

IDK, I'm 95% sure he's gay. But he has a girlfriend? (She looks like one of those "tragic Christian" types ( NO harm / offence to any Christian girls reading this!! ))

I really want to go up to his shop again, and see what happens? Any ideas what I should do to see if he's gay :roflmao:

2. shinji

shinji Guest

A simple... "Hey, want to go grab a bite sometime" would suffice. Don't concentrate on the idea of "outing" him.

See if you can't find some of his interests, and start a topic related to those, then lead up to the question above.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, you need to get into the "talking" phase so you don't misread his potentially platonic behaviors. The less you assume, the better. You at least know you are gay, so be cognizant of that when interacting with him (i.e. don't bend over backward to be nice to him - hmm, that sounds kind of naughty in this context!).

4. GhostNeko

Yes, and I might be able to make him gay~ x3