1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you see outside your window......

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Radioactive Bi, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Go over to the nearest window. Look outside and tell me what you see.

I'd like to get an idea of what its like where everyone is. The weather, the scenery, any events going on. Also, tell me which window you are looking at, for example at home out of your bedroom or lounge.

I look out of my livingroom window, from my second floor apartment and can see down a long road. I see a supermarket opposite me. The cinema is at the end of the road and I can see the indoor, real snow ski slope, on the horizon With apartments dotted around. It's grey and Rainey here.

How about you.

Happy days :slight_smile:

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Hm...

Well, I see two decent-sized trees, my grassy-but-leaves-covered yard. My street beyond that, and one half of two of my neighbor's yards on the other side.

Weather-wise, it's a little cold, no wind or breeze, semi-cloudy.

3. BiShoegazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I see my garden and how the sun's rays reach my window via the various tree branches and plants that are in the garden. To the right I see a large Oak tree that is surrounded, much like the whole garden, by a series of green hedges. To the left I can see a medium sized lemon tree with unripe lemons hanging from their branches. It's sunny but quite windy here so the garden floor is covered in scattered leaves and twigs.

4. MusicislifeXD

Well, it rainy here. I live in a cul-de-sac so I see a few houses, and it looks like no one is awake. I see my best friends house; she lives directly across the street. :slight_smile:

5. White Knight

Ah so X-raying people's bones wasn't enough view for you?

I don't need to go to window to tell you what I see. In my room there is no window but on my boss' room (which is right beside mine) looks to parking lot. Many cars. Then one of the bussiest roads of the Istanbul is a bit far away. Trapped between a little patch of green with a fig tree, a walnut tree and other trees.

Farther away the Walls of Constantinople which is near my home. What I like most about this view is, nature (that patches of green), history (the walls) and something I love (several Turkish flags) are all in one view.

Today weather is couldy with about to rain state. It is interesting once I liked that gloomy weather too much... Years of deppression changes you more than one way. Now I still find solice in rain and darkness but not think they are best.

6. thekillingmoon

Some apartment buildings, a park, a road with people walking on it. Pretty boring.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me people's back garden a pub and a small filed.

8. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Just my garden, trees without leaves, houses at the back and a cold blue sky with a few clouds.

9. Hexagon

I see: Rainclouds over most of the sky, with a few patches of blue. Below that, I see brick houses with brown roofs, and cars in their drives, mostly silver in colour. I see an empty road, and a few trees in the distance. There is a "For Rent" sign in my next door neighbour's drive. Oh, and there is heavy condensation on the inside of my window, because some idiot thought it would be a good idea to trap water vapour between the two panes of glass. This is my bedroom window.

10. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

OMG!

BRB gaiz, movin' in next door 2 Hexagon!

11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Gray sky, Snow, trees, the park thats basically in my backyard, the legion beyond that... oh my dogs just ran by

12. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Looking out of my bedroom window, I see our driveway and a few houses, and a lot of trees. Looking out of my dining room/living room window, I see the ocean. It's about 100 meters away to walk to it. It's dark because it's 6:30 am here. Yeah, I live on a beach with cold water where all of the fishermen fish and clam-dig. And it's usually rainy or cloudy. Not a sunny, tropical beach with soft sand like you may have imagined.

13. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live in a small efficiency apartment that only has one window.

It's kinda cloudy this morning. Half the view is blocked by the neighbor's house. Looking past it there is an alleyway that runs between everyone's back yards. The neighbor has a large oak tree in the yard and the entire neighborhood is kinda nestled in trees. Off in the distance I see the steeples of several churches that date from the 1800s to early 1900s. Fort Smith was established as a military outpost in 1817. I only live about half a mile from the site of the original fort and my window faces that general direction.

14. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im looking out of my front door window in my living room, facing north. I can see my concrete step leading down to my concrete walkway covered with ice, which faces west. Besidees that, i see nothing due to a dense fog. I do see the occasional light of a passing car driving on the 2 lane highway located about 40 steps to the west.

15. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I look out my bedroom window and I see woods...largely oak, but with a sprinkling of hemlocks and a few others mixed in. If I look more immediately, I also see our small garden...about 8x4 feet, in which we grow tomatoes, green beans, several kinds of chilis, basil, and green onions in the Summer. The woods start about 8-10 feet past the garden.

It's a grey day today, but so far dry. Just nicely late-Fall, pre-Wintery-looking.

16. Candace

A street. Across from it, a park filled with hobos/bums, and a lot of medium sized office buildings across from it.

17. cuppycake

Rain. Lots and lots of rain. Naked tree branches, darkness and rain.

Also, our town is flooded, so I might as well add up 'rivers'.

18. Hell2theno

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A bunch of trees and a busy road - not that exciting! :frowning2:

19. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in my living room. Houses on right, railroad on left, and carpark straight ahead. 5 vehicles. Garden. 4 trees. Bush that needs to be fixed. Recycling bin. Rubbish bin. The weather is mild. Sky is dark and clear. There's a bit of snow on the road.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From my bedroom window, I see a large park with trees, a road and some more houses. It's clear, dark (4:39pm) and cold.

Oh, and there is a large wind turbine in the distance. And some Christmas lights. And at this very moment, there is a plane landing at the airport.