1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender help-Therapy for hrt in maricopa county

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Veik, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Veik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First off I'm wondering if there are any people here who come from the Pheonix area in Arizona who have had experience with local therapist for transsexual stuff, like hrt letters etc?? I really need to find a therapist but I don't know where to start.

Someone told me that I shouldn't looker under the "transsexual issues" because I am completely sure about what I want to do and it's not an issue, but I thought it was a broad term for everything transsexual/transgender, so I'd love some info about that.

I have really bad social anxiety so I'd prefer to email first. If anyone can refer me to some good therapist please do so.

Also, I think I should get therapy but is there anyway to not have to go through therapy for hormone replacement therapy in AZ?

I have been desperate for a couple of months now but I've putting off calling because I just don't know who is the right person to ask.

Thanks.

I accidentally posted in the wrong thread!! Please push me in the right direction.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian