1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SecretRainbow, Dec 8, 2014.

1. SecretRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone! I'm Alyssa. I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior in high school. I'm a closeted bisexual female! Just a few things abou me to break the ice areeeeee: I take a liking to minecraft, I love One Direction and have for almost 4 years, music is important to me, and I love my friends and family :slight_smile: don't be afraid to message me or respond! I promise I don't bite :grin: I am always here to listen if anyone needs someone to talk to :slight_smile: (!) :smilewave :eusa_danc

2. welcome to the land of unicorns and rainbows and magic... jk:slight_smile: its awesome though, hope you find what you're looking for here!

3. SecretRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yayayay! Thanks a bunch! I'm happy to be a new addition to the site c: I hope I meet lots of cool people :grin:(&&&)

4. that's so cute hehe:slight_smile: if you ever wanna chat or blow off steam don't hesitate to find me, I'd be glad to talk any time!

5. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

6. SecretRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you! :icon_bigg That also applies to you! I've been told I'm a good listener, and sometimes I can give advice too! Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like making friends on here won't be too hard!

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2014 at 06:57 PM ----------

Thanks Candace xD <3 I appreciate the welcome! :eusa_danc