1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"All girls are bisexual."

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

What is your response to this? My buddy, said this around 20 minutes ago.

The full conversation was more like this.

Him: did you see the girls posting victoria secret models on Instagram?
    Me: no
    Him: I think all girls go lesbian tonight.
    Me: what, why would they? There looking at the girls with admiration.
    Him: don't you think all girls are bisexual?
    Me: huh! What?
    Him: yeah, don't you think all girls likes both guys and girls?
    Me: what, no. Why would you say that? You don't think any girls are 100% straight?
    Him: no , I don't think they want to fuck girls. I think they just like them.
    (I was about to say "so how are some guys gay then?" I chickened out)
    Me: so why do girls only marry/date guys?
    Him: because they know it's a sin.
    Me: -_- so you think every girl in our family is secretly bisexual?
    Him: yes
    Me: *face palm*

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

WTF?!

Biggest pile of bullshit I ever heard.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Last time I checked I don't like men :dry:
    Funny he never said what he thought about lesbian women so I guess to him we don't exist .
    He sounds stupid .:dry:

He sounds like an asshole I knew who told me the same thing you're not lesbian '' you're just bi and don't know it yet "

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    And all guys are either "really" straight or gay.

Sad to think these views exist even inside the queer community...

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    True so true .
    People keep for getting the middle part" bisexual " males can be too ,but I think they like to pretend men are just gay or straight because then if they face the facts they will realize women's sexuality aren't too different from men
    and we too come in straight , lesbian and bi but they like to pretend we're all bi and want their cocks . Stupid straight males .:bang:

6. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even better: you either suck dick or you don't.

Why must everyone obsess over the behavioral aspect of it?

7. SecretRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good god. The ignorance.... it's blinding.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know and men can be bi curious to both straight and gay people have sex for different reasons , I could get if sexual attraction was involved and stuff but the whole you either suck dick or you don't is stupid .:dry:

I am starting to hate straight men right now , I'm wondering if I should just be friends with straight females and gay males alone and not be friends with straight men .
    I mean some of them make cool friends but the ignorance and down right disrespect annoys me one of them thought they could make brownie points talking shit about gay men to me .

#8 stocking, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, though according to homophobic straight guys, there is no "curious" or "experimenting" - if you even think or consider the act, you're gay from that moment forward; no questions asked.

Funny how by the same rules, no matter what a woman does, she's still got the potential to be "changed" or "cured" by the right man. Their sexuality must include them, because it's there to serve them.

Bisexuality exists. Deal with it. :dry:

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes it's like no matter how many women a lesbian sleeps with they always think dicks can cure us . I don't need no damn cure I love the pussy .

And I love you're quote bisexuality exist and they need to deal with it and both men and women can be bi .

I can't stand straight males that think that way , am starting to hate them .:tantrum:

11. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Eh, I usually turn it around on them by saying something like, "You sure pay a lot of attention between what goes on between two men; sure you're not hiding something?" or, "You sure have 'fags' on your mind quite a bit for a 'straight' guy..."

On top of female sexuality being relatively invisible, calling a woman a dyke or something isn't as much of a blow to their ego and self-esteem the same way calling a man a f*ggot is. For crying out loud, men have killed one another over such accusations!

But yeah, one reason I call myself bisexual, even when I lean primarily one way, is because I can't stand the double standards, the fear, the shame. I'm saying I like both, and giving the finger to anyone who doesn't like it.

12. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah I have been called a dyke by a few guys but I don't think it's as bad as what gay men get . I'm glad you're not taking any shit from those guys because their behavior is shitty and childish . I can't stand men that disrespect gay men , I would think a man like that is either attracted to men so he lashes out at gay men or he's just ignorant .

13. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, well, I think biphobia takes different forms. In straight men, it's outright denial, and even past experiences or curiosities are kept secret, for the most part. In gay men, it's similar, with the whole, "I've been there" argument, along with some of the misogyny and disgust for women's bodies that's so common.

I just don't like the idea of denying a part of who I am. If someone has an issue with it, that's for the best, since it helps filter out unsuitable partners and such. Luckily, plenty of folk are accepting of it, and even curious or attracted to bisexuality. :thumbsup:

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yeah which is great and you don't want to be with biphobic assholes anyway .
    I wish women would think like you and other men who are bi .

15. IrishEyes1989

First of all, your friend sounds like a dumbass, sorry lol. Secondly, as a bisexual woman, I can tell you that not every woman is bisexual by any stretch of the imagination. I have known many women who are absolutely disgusted at the thought of having sex with another woman. By this guy's logic, shouldn't that mean that all men are bisexual too? Guys watch football and love it, but it doesn't mean they want to get it on with the players. Girls posting pictures of VS models doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to women lmao, just as men posting pictures of their favourite NFL players doesn't mean they want to bang them!

As a bisexual woman, I can tell you that we are a very distinct orientation from gay and straight. It would be nice if people didn't reduce and belittle us as "promiscuous," "going through a phase," or "confused" because we are none of those things. We can be sexually attracted to men or women, it's as simple as that. Also, bicuriosity does not equal bisexuality. I think the guy got the two confused.

16. Burnedcloset

I agree, he is a dumbass.

17. Quiet Raven

Yeah, well, I'm sure you know that not all straight guys are like that. And I think it would be pretty unfair if you deny friendship just for being a straight guy. I mean that isn't really any better then the homophobes who talk shit and deny friendship just for being gay or bi.

You may think you have a better reason for it, and heck, maybe you do. But it is still discrimination.

18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Wishful thinking, at best.
    Asininely dumb, at worst.

19. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

:rolle:

20. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Well.. I don't think that's true but I can't say I understand why some girls aren't Lesbians. I am fully girlcrazy and honestly cannot for the life of me understand what there isn't to like about girls besides their bitchiness. They have gorgeous bodies and the cutest fucking faces! Not to mention their voices and cute feminine personalities. I know not all girls are like that but the ones that are.. WHO WOULDN'T WANT THEM?!

Your friend is just stupid.. let him live in his blissful ignorance :slight_smile: Though it is kind of understandable why he thinks so stupidly because it's easy to confuse girls liking other girls or just admiring them. Some girls get caught up in heartfelt emotion when they see another pretty girl but she could either be looking at the woman like ''Oh my god you are so sexy I want to take you home'' or ''Oh she's so cute I just want to pick her up'' as if the girl is a cute puppy dog. Honestly though.. not all women are bisexual. I respect the girls who aren't Lesbian/Bi but that doesn't mean i'll ever understand them :lol: