1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Glalie, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people on this site. You have all helped me more than you will ever know. I don't post much, but read a lot, and because of the advice that I've gotten and read from all of you, I've been able to come out to people that I never thought I'd be able to discuss my sexuality with. I'm not all the way out of the closet yet, but I know now that I will eventually be able to tell everyone. I know, even if I don't get the best responses, that everything will work out in the end. I have hope for the future, and I have all of you to thank for that.

Thank you all so much for being here! (&&&)

2. Quiet Raven

This is what I was thinking too. So let me just drop by here and say Thank you to everyone as well. Because it is thanks to everyone here that I was able to tell a counselor and finally talk about my gender. It feels amazing to not be deeply closeted anymore.

Thank you!!

And Glalie, if my posts helped you in any way, I am happy to have been a help to you. :slight_smile:

3. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I haven't interacted with -everyone-, but you're welcome regardless! :grin:

Empty Closets certainly is a good place.

4. White Knight

Sometime while living where I live it is easy to lost your hope in humanity. So see world as gray and cold place.

Thanks to many people, especially young ones in here. Nowadays when I close my eyes I see an open night sky with thousands of stars shining.