1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A gentle note

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by potofsoup, Dec 12, 2014.

1. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Hello guys,

I would like to mention about something here.

I have a lot of issues which are related to my self-esteem, confidence and self-worth. And I would like to discuss them here.

I find that this forum is very welcoming and friendly. And you guys really post constructive and helpful comments and opinions. I really appreciate you guys replying to my threads :slight_smile:

Some of my threads might seem silly. But I feel that by discussing here and reading your replies, I get to rationalize my negative thoughts and able to overcome them. Thus becoming a more confident person. :slight_smile:

I hope you guys dun mind me posting such threads! :slight_smile:

*Hugs to all* :slight_smile:

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I was honestly wondering about your slightly unusual way of posting on this forum - I'm glad you felt secure enough to let us in on your reasons. I don't mind you doing it at all.

Glad we can help you out. (*hug*)

3. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Naaah it's fine, I'm actually glad that you take this approach to posting. If we didn't have serial thread-starters like yourself or Kaiser (hehehe) we would be circling around the same topics for days on end and that would be booooring. So, thanks for your contributions, people like you keep this sub-forum interesting.

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't found your threads odd in the slightest. Post away. If it were a problem, you'd know by now. :wink:

5. White Knight

It is a good way to gain insight of things as any. So don't be afraid to ask/discuss anything.

6. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Thanks for the support guys :slight_smile:

I do enjoy posting threads in this forum alot :slight_smile: