1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny/stupid signs you've seen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Quiet Raven, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Quiet Raven

What are some signs you have seen that made you just think, "really? You need to tell people this?"

For example, when I was washing my hands at a restaurant washroom, I noticed the faucet was barely still attached to the sink. And I saw a sign next to it saying something like, "Place your hand under the faucet and the water will come out automaticaly after about a second, please do not rip the faucet off the sink any more."
    I could barely believe what I just read, lol. People were seriously trying rip it off because they couldn't figure out how to use it?

Another funny one was a sign I saw on the outside of a washroom in a grocery store. It said something like, "If you try to turn the doorknob and the door won't open, that means it is locked, and the bathroom is occupied." LOL.

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some little kids made signs for fourth of july, One kid had the us flag and said pledge allegiance to the fag

3. Hexagon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3 Hexagon, Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  4. CyanChachki

There's a sign at one of our local corner stores asking for 3$ for the free press.

5. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    At a cross country course, there was a cliff that overlooked a dam and a river next to the starting line. The sign there said "FALLING MAY BE DEADLY" and had a symbol of a person falling off the cliff. I laugh every time we go to that course.