1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had the weirdest dream ever

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JayR, Dec 13, 2014.

1. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know for sure that i'm only attracted to guys, but the dream i had last night, involved me receiving an oral from a friend. She's a girl. Now i feel utterly disturbed and uncomfortable. :dry:

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    #2 jay777, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  3. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We're casual friends.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So you might be craving friendship right now ?

Or maybe expressing your emotional and caring side ? (dream picture of a woman=your emotional side)

What could you do to make those needs real ?
    Going out, meeting people ?
    Starting a creative hobby ?

5. ok455

A few months back i had a dream i was getting oral from a co worker in the break room and shes a female sure made it awkward for a few weeks.

6. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As given in the link above, its usually meant as symbol and not to be taken literally...

7. Ryujin

Last night, I had a dream that I was in a swimming pool and repeatedly springing 5 metres or so into the air, and then I played pinball, in the middle of a sports hall, with some weird shit.

From this I conclude that dreams are probably just insane ways of processing reality.
    As such, I wouldn't really take anything from it.

8. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Usually you can recognize if its something you picked up during your previous day or something with deeper meaning...
    there are dream dictionarys with hundreds of symbols, people would not gather it if it was devoid of meaning.

9. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a dream once where I was giving a friend (who I wasn't particularly attracted to) a blowjob in an empty fountain of an abandoned amusement park right before he was bitten in half by a T-Rex. I wouldn't read too much into your dreams.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people buy into astrology, but that doesn't mean it has real meaning simply because it's popular. If people are ignorant en-masse, that means nothing more than that a lot of people don't know what they're talking about on a certain subject. You're not even talking about psychology, in which it's legitimate to look at things such as dreams, looking just at superstition.

I wouldn't try to take too much from it. If a dream has meaning, you're probably already aware of it and the dream won't serve to help that much, at most just being a reminder.

We don't live in a fantasy novel, so don't try to take away grand messages from what are often just bizarre nothings. If it's a genuine issue, reflect on your sexuality consciously.

#10 Aussie792, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  11. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would interpret that as craving for friendship, being afraid of criticizm of others...
    could that have been a picture then ?

Dreams are individual, so its what it means to you... yet symbols tend to be universal...

12. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

Kinky

[​IMG]

13. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would contest that very much... many people are simply not in touch with what it might mean.
    It might be used as a tool to read subconsious messages, conveyed in pictures... not more, not less.
    Of course there are dreams which are just a replay of what happened during the previous day. But there are also episodes with deeper meaning. Its up to you to discern which is which.

(*hug*)

14. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

I once had a dream that I was kissing a guy and enjoying it. That dream really freaked me out.

15. Raceme

I wonder what it means that I once had a dream where I was the bottom in a threesome with a girl wearing a strap on and a pink goo blob. :roflmao: Sometimes dreams don't make any sense, so I don't put a lot of stock into it.

16. edgy

edgy Guest

dude

17. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So many dreams of sex... Ill never forget the old car ran out of gas near a ranch...:icon_redf

18. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I wouldn't put much stock into it, it's just a dream. I had a dream once where I had to prostitute myself to a cougar in order to afford cake to feed my family. I actually knew the lady in real life, made it awkward to be around her even though we'd never once spoken.

19. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dreams are often far removed from reality, and sexual dreams don't always play out within the parameters of our attractions. Try not to be too bothered.

I had a dream once where I was sculpting a woman from earthen clay, and she came to life. She went on for a bit about the beauty of the body I gave her, running her sculpted hands along her curves. Then she informed me that I was a remarkable sculptor, but she wasn't quite anatomically accurate yet, that she needed me to "sculpt" her "womanhood" with my "natural tools". She backed me into a wall and I woke up feeling very disturbed.

20. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh man, I really didn't want any spoilers for the new Jurassic World movie. Now you've ruined everything!