1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Christmas party

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RayXxx, Dec 13, 2014.

1. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I was at a Christmas party with all these older people and little kids I hardly know, bored out of my mind. I did eat a lot of good food and the house was crazy awesome decorated. Being that these people don't know me well was awkward, especially when they kept using disgusting pronouns on me. So I literly found myself in the last room down the hallway, sitting in the dark on a comfy sofa chair, pretending to do stuff on my cell phone. The whole time I was just wandering around feeling out of place. Since a bunch of kids took over the room where my hideaway was, I found another dark room. Now here's the embarrassing part. There was this really cool little charsol lit up thing spinning around and around, so I found this perfect corner and stood there, while glimpsing at my cell phone. The corner was quite comfortable and quiet. I went back there a few times, and then all of a sudden, these two ladies walk into the room, while I'm in a freakin corner in the dark. They don't see me, so to avoid them seeing me like this, I just walk out. Then the lady asked me, "what are you doing in the corner in the dark"? I just sort of laughed it off and walked out.

Anyway, have any of you guys been to awkward holiday gatherings or parties?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just relax...
    there are always some positive things to be seen...
    you just might have told the truth... that you liked the silence and getting away fom the crowd a bit... maybe you could hint at some christmas decoration you admired...
    the two ladies probably did the same, getting away and having a chat and a few moments of calmness :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

3. archerrose

Out Status:
    A few people
    This sounds like my family Christmas party. My relatives are snooty, homophobic and mega Christian religous. I am poor queer and athist. You can imagine how much fun gatherings are. I usually play board games with the kids or find a place to hide

4. GreyRose

This. This describes every single party I go to.

Nyaahhh ;-;