1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Un)usual Trends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby29, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There are some things both guys and girls simply shouldn't wear, girls shouldn't wear basketball shorts or baggy jeans, guys shouldn't wear skinny jeans and leggings. I've been called a drag because I wear leggings not in the gym or yoga classes but also out, I wear head bands the stringy ones cause they're obviously helpful. I understand to people that's weird for a guy to wear but honestly leggings are comfy and head bands are a convenience... it's not really cause I'm Bi that I can use it as a "get away with it" card. Leggings make me feel naked without really being naked at all I like that feeling cause loose clothes just feel so awkward. I use to feel self conscious about what I wear but it wasn't hard to get over. I get all kinds of weird looks and some will have the audacity to insult me but really, no fucks are given. Between insults and compliments I usually break even and sometimes I'll bet to myself which I'll get the most and it's quite funny to me really.

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I disagree strongly. As long as you can't see there genitals people of all genders should be able to wear whatever they want.

3. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Since when was it that guys cant wear skinny jeans? Or girls cant wear baggy jeans?

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, way to be the fashion police there. Look, long as you ain't naked in public, I am cool with whatever things someone wants to throw on their body, regardless of how aesthetically appealing it is.

5. Emmanuella

ughh...reminds me of my friend who thinks girls shouldn't wear ties.

6. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

That's ridiculous, if anything they look better on women.

7. CyanChachki

I don't see why people can't wear what they want. Even if it's out of style. Even if they've had that same shirt since 9th grade.. who is anyone to judge? If that's what they like, then fine. It's not our jobs to be assigning people their clothing choices, it's not our life and it's not our body. You want to sew a shag rug together and wear it as a dress? That's your choice, no mine.

8. Yosia

Wear whatever you want. Pretty much everyone, guys and girls, wear skinny jeans at my college, it's only the out-of-style people who wear baggy jeans etc.

9. incredible06

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  10. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welp, too late to edit the error I just noticed. The first sentence was supposed to say, "There are some some people who think there are some things both guys and girls simply shouldn't wear, girls shouldn't wear basketball shorts or baggy jeans, guys shouldn't wear skinny jeans and leggings." I don't honestly care what other people wear which is the obvious point of all this.

11. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I hear old men, usually homophobic, complain about how soft and feminie men are compare to their generation. I giggle on the inside about the fact that these men are essentially complaining about not seeing the type of men they like.

GAYDAY ALERT, GAYDAY ALERT, these men are on the suspect list !!!!!

#11 CandyKing, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014