1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Positive OutLook

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Virgo, Dec 14, 2014.

1. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wanna start a thread on keeping a message of peace and unity in everyones hearts and minds before they start their day. Just a positive quotes, poem and even song will do just post what you find and we can keep the love flowing

Learn to love yourself, 'cause if you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else? -Rupaul

2. "People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same."

"Life's journey is not to arrive safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting holy shit... what a ride!"

"You might be sad because you've been through a lot, but you should also be proud for making it through."

"Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. YOU CAN DO IT!!!"

"Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got a flat."

"Loving yourself isn't conceit, it's love. Love means acceptance, kindness, encouragement, and care. Conceit is none of those things. Conceit is thinking a person is better than others and in thoughts and words, determined to prove it. With love, doubt disappears, fears fade, and there's a comfort that develops which makes even being alone a place of solace. You'll help to heal and inspire others just by being yourself. You'll help to discover that it's possible for them to do too. It's a beautiful gift."

#2 twospiritlycan, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "If all the world hated you and believed you wicked, while your own conscience approved of you and absolved you from guilt, you would not be without friends." -Charlotte Bronte, Jane Eyre

4. Hexagon

I'm sorry. I can never feel positive about a microsoft product, and certainly not one so annoying. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. shinji

shinji Guest

As for MS products... Lack of adequate competitors results in slow progression of the software and allows for MS to push down some pretty questionable stuff on the end consumer.

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you can dream it, you can do it-Walt Disney

7. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    One of my all time favourite quotes from my all time favourite book!

Another favourite quote from another favourite book is:
    "nolite te bastardes carborundorum" [Don't let the bastards get you down] - Margaret Atwood, "The Handmaid's Tale".
    Or if you prefer, "Don't let the muggles get you down" - J.K. Rowling.

"Society only exists as a mental concept; in the real world, there are only individuals." - Oscar Wilde

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'." - Audrey Hepburn

"Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light. " - Dylan Thomas