1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice for a character I'm writing #2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Evalis, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Evalis

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have another character in mind that I am designing, that is supposed to be the 'Gay Male' Or 'Straight Female' Love option. I'm curious what about the following (if any) would be a turn on for either orientation.

Some important background; The main character, Richard, has permanently swapped bodies with a woman and now calls himself Justine.

The character in question (Mark) indicates that he is Gay, but enjoys the company of women and treats them different than the men he is will.

He prompts the player to treat them "Like a woman" or "Like a man" and asks them if they are okay with his orientation.

If the player says 'Like a Woman', he is cheeky and sensitive, and calls the player 'Justine'. If the player says 'Like a Man', he is comical and forthright and calls the player 'Richard'. If they say they are not okay with it, he gives them the option to speak with him again, but indicates that he won't tolerate unfaithfulness.

Does any of that appeal to either gender/orientation? Is there something I should change?

I'm looking for feedback from straight females and gay males, but any comments are welcome.