1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swoon

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby29, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It's been quite a day already so I might as well explain why. I just got home from the gym minding my own business getting a quick work out done for the day that was until a guy asked me to spot him on the bench press. For anyone who doesn't know what 'spot' means in gym terms it's assisting someone making sure they can get through their exercise. Anyways.... I honestly didn't think much of the guy, I wasn't really paying attention to him directly only his workout. I'm usually a quiet, private person when I'm out and about but it didn't take long for me to do a double take cause this guy was amazingly cute. Any PLL fans out there just imagine Tyler Blackburn with some muscle. Yeah, I know<3 lol I was pretty much done with the gym and changed into casual clothes in the locker room that was until, Sean<3 the hot guy I spotted was coincidentally changing behind me. I thought to myself, "Ugh seriously you have to be shirtless? I need to take a seat..." next thing you know we're talking and he tells me how well built I am and all my compliments to him were pretty much everything he said to me. The things I REALLY wanted to say and the things I started picturing myself doing to him.. ugh eff my life! lol it didn't help at all that this guy is a super sweetheart which pulled me past the physical attraction. We're meeting up again on Wednesday, my sister thought I should have given him my number but I don't exchange numbers till after the first or second get together. What kills me even more is Sean wants to workout legs. I have a feeling I'm gonna be like Michael Willet from GBF walking bent over during our workout lmao.