1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Passed as a male 100% all of the time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Litveninko, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Litveninko

I had to go out with a new friend online and I presented as a male, he knows I'm trans but when he saw me He couldn't believe and thought I was some random guy. That gave butterflies in my gut *.* I also wanted to make sure of my passing so I was asking people alot of things (we have male and female pronounes) so it was pretty easy to guess that they not confused about my gender. And Idk why people thought I'm a foreign or something, like I was in the subway and they were helping me with directions and things, even in the street there was an officer and he made all the buses stop for me, I find it pretty weird.. He asked about my name and then said : where you wanna go? Im stopping the buses for you and you dont ride. And he was talking with his mate while looking at me and smiling ._. I won't say he is gay or something, because it wasnt only him otherwise all boys turned gay.
    Anyway I'm so happy bout this occassion, finally! Some light. I only thought to share this becuz I ve been posting sad threads and I just wanted to share this happy one.

2. Silver Springs

I'm so happy for you :slight_smile: