1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love spell? does it work?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Dec 16, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, I want to do that to my ex boyfriend so we can comeback blah blah blah (!) does it work?

I'm agnostic, I technically don't believe in this. But I happen to be alone and desperate :smilewave and I recently saw the movie The craft, so that inspired me

#1 edy, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'd say something about this, but I have a feeling somebody else will answer this -- and much better than even I, at that.

3. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Couple things, edy...and I'll assume you're serious here. It's a disturbing premise for a thread, actually.

Firstly...what does it mean to "technically" believe something, as distinct from "actually" believing it? I mean...do you really think that if you don't believe in a process, you can just do it, recipe-like, and it'll have the same effect as if you did believe in it? Like I could build a birdhouse just by following the instructions, even though I know nor care anything about tools and their use? That's ridiculous...after much aggravation I'd end up with a pile of silly pieces of wood and bits of nail.

But let's suppose you did believe it...and had the tools and the skills, and were in a position where it would work if you did it. If that were the case, then you would know that if you proceeded, you would obtain something other than what you want. You'd have someone on your hands whom you couldn't respect, for one thing...a shell of a person not acting under his own Will, yes? When you're feeling lonely it *sounds* like a good idea...but isn't what you're really looking for someone who would choose you without coercion or control?

I'll let you in on a secret. While you are desperate, you are in no condition to undertake anything at all. If you really want your boyfriend back...or a boyfriend at all...I recommend focusing on being happy alone, with yourself. There is nothing more attractive than a person so full of his own presence that is comfortable even being alone. It's that kind of attraction that allows a person to seek you out of their own free Will. And that, dear, is Magic that works...not just in the sense that you get what you want...but in the sense that you get what you *actually* want.

4. Stripe101

I'm not sure how to respond to this.

[​IMG]

5. Burnedcloset

I have experience with this as, my whole family works in the "love spells, money blessings, bringing back loved ones, psychic, spiritual advisor" Department.

So you want a love spell? It will cost you 1000$ and, maybe a Rolex. LOL
    I know the secrets of every fortune teller (gypsy) and love advisor in the world. It's not real. It's all fabricated through lies.

People who believe it after getting readings and other items for "the work", are just lucky because the things they want happen to come true. If they don't, then more lies will happen and you will be spending more money on things then you ever imagined. It's all about finding the desperate, and tricking them.

NOW, if you wanted to find a love spell recipe and cook that up on your own. I'm 100% sure it's fake but, could it really hurt? Maybe it could boost confidence and raise hopes. Those would be false hopes though.......

I could go into more detail, if you'd like?

6. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes! this sounds marvelous written on paper... Trust me I have worked a lot to achieve this but I failed miserably endless times. So I gave up :smilewave

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2014 at 08:18 PM ----------

Yep :lol:

7. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My boyfriend's mom was a Wickan. Sry if the spelling was wrong. Apparently she did spells and such. I never met her. She is past away. But my boyfriend said he believes there is some power out there and her spells were real. Idk. What I have read about love spells and selfish spells are that they never work as you expected and you will be regret it. I have read that spells to improve yourself instead of directed at others work better. Also that "white" magic is not as dangerous as "black" magic; but I am unsure what is "white" and what is "black" magic. I don't know how much I believe in spells. They could be real or could not. Idk. I do know it's best to fall in love naturally. Do you really want to make someone love you? You can't stay happy that way. Just let love come naturally. If your ex isn't in love with you, it wasn't meant to be. You will find someone better! :slight_smile:

8. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, I was actually over him already. But I realized that I haven't met somebody especial in 4 years. Every time I try to get a new relationship, it fails so you know, better the devil you know

9. David21201

it may but it also may not. Just keep in mind the consequences if it does work

10. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    What would be the BEST and WORST scenario? Wether it works or not

11. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
  12. shinji

shinji Guest

Get a piece of paper and draw a pentagram, between each tip write the name of the person you want to connect to. Make sure to tether all five elements with runes and infuse them. Apply a seal on the center of the pentagram and roll up or crumple the paper and proceed to burn it. Expected delivery 7 days, 7 weeks 7 month 7 years, whichever happens first. You can do this spell only once in your entire life.

...or so I've heard. Personally I don't believe in these things. I don't have too much respect for religions.

(A.C.'s Necronomicon has some suggestions for which runes you should use)

I could go on a rant about how people don't deserve things if they always chose the easy way out, but have decided against it.

13. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

Erm..
    Is this really a serious thread....
    [​IMG]

14. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If relationships are failing repeatedly, it's because you don't know or acknowledge the devils inside yourself. Bending someone else's Will, to expose them to those devils, rather than eliminating them so that you're ready for a healthy relationship is self-destructive and destructive to others.

Love happens when we are ready for it, and not before. You may think of it as a "nice theory written down" that you'd rather overlook...but it is also reality, a constraint that operates on you in the real world.

15. timo

[​IMG]

Sorry, not sorry.

16. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    but that doesn't really make sense. You are supposed to be ready for a relationship only when you are comfortable on your own... what's the point of being in a relationship if you are so comfortable being alone in first place?

Plus, he loved me once. It's not like I'm going to make him fall for somebody he never found attractive at all

#16 edy, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  17. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

No it doesn't work...

18. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm gonna give it a try though, I want him to be mine again

19. Callie

Sexual Orientation: