1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nativeofruby, Dec 17, 2014.

1. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There is this girl at my school that seems to be into cross-dressing. In fact, if I didn't know that she was, indeed, a girl, I would have mistaken her for a boy everytime.
    And I sort of think that she's really cute...

Here's a brief description... She has a boyish haircut, always dresses in men's clothing, and not like so many that say that it's comfortable or suits them better because I rarely doubt she'd be the kind to wear even a basic spaghetti top. NEVER wears makeup, never indeed.

I only ever spoke to her once or twice and just because we both were hanging out with mutual friend at school.
    I have no idea of what her sexual orientation is and quite honestly, I don't want to make a fool out of myself.

I've heard some people at school saying that she's a lesbian or that she's a bisexual or that she's really transgender, but I know better than to believe in stupid rumours.
    And I must say, this one time in Philosophy class, we were studying some arguments and one was "_____(her name - total coincidence) is a girl and a boy." and we had evaluate it or something and quite a few started laughing and joking about it, even my best friend. I mean, I'm pretty sure I've came out to them, even without thinking about it, but I also think they don't really believe me.

So... what should I do without having to come out to the whole school? (it's not that I don't feel confortable, it's more that it's no one else's business but my own and I only ever let close friends know)
    I really don't want to walk up to her and ask and make everything rather awkward... And I don't planning on asking our mutual friend because, knowing her, she'll go all drama queen over it. :eusa_doh:

Yep, it's a tricky situation...

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Is there a gsa at your school where she might be a member ?

Well you might simply talk to her on a friendship basis, saying hi, talking... and asking about it later...

3. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    is gsa like an extra-curricular activity? if so, nope... only a few sports and nobody cares about those.

4. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    UPDATE: I was casually facebook-stalking her... (don't judge) and I found a picture of a scene of "Blue Is The Warmest Colour" with Adèle Exarchopoulos and the caption she wrote was "babe".

is it so obvious that it might not mean anything or...?
    I'm more clueless than that Cher girl from the movie Clueless ughhhh