1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need friends :(

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GagasUnicorn, Dec 17, 2014.

1. GagasUnicorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Specifically in Florida?

I'm so tired of limited discussions when talking to straight friends (except one BFFL) I also don't relate much to my friends here.

I just want a male friend who is as cool and feminine as I am (at least internally) this entire trend of "straight" or "masc only" acting is just...vile.

sorry if this is wishy-washy i just have so much needs in my life >.<

2. Brenndo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is a huge banner at the top of every page that specifically denotes there is no swapping of personal information.

I'm not sure if that was your intent... but I would just like to confirm :slight_smile:

I have no friends either... I'm a lonely pathetic person.

3. GagasUnicorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    eek! I'm on my mobile device and tons of things are blocked out. So sorry. Didn't see. But now I remember that giant yellow banner

and you're not pathetic! dont speak negatively about yourself :slight_smile:

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

Interesting, most of my friends are straight and they give me all the support I could ever need. Hell my best friend is a sex-crazed straight guy, and he's always down to hear me out over my gay problems in the same way that I'm always willing to listen to him about his straight problems. But then again I don't have too much in common with most gay guys anyway so I guess I can't properly understand this "need" that you have. So, when at a loss just keep your network open I guess. You never know who you're gonna meet.

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! As Brenndo mentioned, please respect the rules/regulations governing the forum.

Have you had a chance to look into finding a LGBT support or social group that you could join or be a part of? I would also encourage you to stick around the forum, and to interact with other members, which could help in making one or two friends as well. :slight_smile: