1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Works Christmas party!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GArchi1992, Dec 19, 2014.

1. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I today is the last day of work before Christmas and it's Christmas party day! I can't say I'm looking forward to it particularly. However it gives me a chance to meet people from other areas of the company so that should be good. I'm still nervous though. I only know three other people that are going and I'm afraid that I'll be left standing awkwardly at times. I'm usually quite good when meeting new people but this all feels slighlty daunting to be thrown into a situation with 40 new people who don't know me and I don't know them.

Have you guys any last minute tips before I make a fool of myself. There's only so much small talk I can make Haha :slight_smile:

2. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be your loveable self; you'll be fine. :slight_smile:

3. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you all work for the same company so that gives you one thing in common to bring up or start a conversation if you don't know what else to say and since you already know 3 people you can always talk to them as well