1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faking It

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pepsi, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

There are very few things on this planet that make me angry and upset, and above all others the one thing that makes me furious is when somebody wants attention so they pretend to be gay. There are a couple of them in my school who are so clearly faking it and they each make me sick, I get so angry when I see them that I clench my fist so tight that I think I brake something. So I was just wondering what everyone else thought about it.

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

Hypothetically speaking, they could be gay and just like attention as well.
    Just saying.

Alot of girls at my old highschool were experimenting with bisexuality which made it difficult to be taken seriously. So I guess I see why it could be frustrating for some people.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

There are a few guys like that in my school as well, but they don't do it for attention; they do it to get girls. Yeah, it makes me sick too.

4. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Hmmm, I never noticed that...who xD ? (pm me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

5. Lol who on earth fakes gayness to be cool? Since when is gay "in"?

6. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Since girls a lot of times adore gay guys....well, at least that's a stereotype.

7. musican

I must be going to the wrong school, here gays are hated by girls and guys alike; its a great feeling knowing that some people hate you because they think you’re gay, and knowing that you are but telling people would make more people hate you.

I love my school <(read that thinking about the most sarcasm that you’ve ever heard, then double it)

8. pianomike

i know someone who is so not gay but pretends to be for girls to like him.
    and it works. i kinda wish there was something i could do to get guys that way LOL

9. mattypants

the ones at our school did it FOR attention. annoying.

10. littledinosaurs

hahah gay is totally in, i do know people who've faked it to get girls. and as pointed out by my lesbians, girls are wearing flanal and plaid lately = the gay look is in.

11. musican

how about the popularity of the song i kissed a girl. it makes me mad that if a guy covers that song then its considered creepy, but its ok for katy perry. grr....

12. mattypants

i know, double standards craçk

13. musican

it pisses me off sooooooooo bad! ahh! plus there are a lot of guys who think girls making out is hot, but guys making out are disgusting.

14. littledinosaurs

I actually know a bunch of girls that are really turned on by boy on boy action....its kinda funny.

15. mattypants

i dont know of any girls who are. i obviously dont understand why they would like it, not being a girl and all...but i would like to know

16. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

A girl in my group of friends is too...she's bi too :0 .

17. Peter

Nice to know that gay is cool! Take it as flattery. On the other hand, could it be that school-kids are gay and then acting very gay so that everyone will think they are not, only pretending? Does that make sense?

18. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

half of my friends that are girls love it... oh the yaoi effect! lol

19. Rubra et atra

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I like it. It's the only time I'm able to find men sexy (unless they're Jason Isaac), how ironic. But the thought of being a part of the action is only fun as a thought, I would be almost sickened if I tried to join.

um.. anyhow
    It might be something like that that many girls do.. They are turned on by the thought of being with another girl and so they kiss her. But it doesn't mean anything and they don't "feel" anything from it, yet it's "in".
    Ok, it's late and I'm not making sense...

20. Choucho

One of my friends is in a band, and he made me go to one of his concerts one time. And there were these two girls who were drinking and kissing for their boyfriends. I was like "Someone's getting STDs tonight!"