1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you know what THIMUN is?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Perseus, Dec 19, 2014.

?

Do you know what THIMUN is?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Nope!

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Perseus

Does anyone know about this? :slight_smile: Do you find it interesting? Have you ever been to one or are you going to? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I was just wondering how many people on EC know about it... If you know something about it, please talk about it? :slight_smile:

I'm so excited for THIMUN 2015! :grin: My teacher calls it an international nerd fest... hah

For all of you who don't know what it is... the THIMUN (The Hague International Model United Nations) conference is a five-day simulation of the United Nations for secondary school students, which takes place at the end of January each year in the World Forum Convention Center in The Hague. THIMUN now attracts over 3,500 students and teachers from around 200 schools located in countries as far apart as Norway, Australia, China and Ecuador. The students themselves originate from more than 100 different countries.

2. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ith thimple, no? Hethe a pie-man! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: