1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where has this coffee been all my life?!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby29, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I just tried a ginger bread latte form Starbucks for the first time and it was fawking amazeballs! I don't really drink Starbucks all that much since I'm content enough with my own coffee but a dear lady friend of mine had insisted so I tried hers and didn't hesitate one bit to get my own and heck yes I got a venti lol I didn't know Starbucks had Holiday drinks, that's frikkin' cool. I am definitely going to try them all. How is everyone today?

:icon_bigg :slight_smile:

2. Candace

Yep, Starbucks has holiday drinks. They're really good, albeit very expensive. I personally like their vanilla lattes. I think Dunkin Donuts might have their own line of holiday drinks too and I say that since it'd be awesome to basically get the same drink from them at a cheaper price, y'know?

3. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah coffee is kinda like cigarettes, everyone needs them but won't get them at a cheap price lol which is why I never really go out for coffee I just make my own and see what creative recipes I can use from pinterest xP and my neck of the woods doesn't have a dunkin donuts =/ my town sucks

4. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I used to drink Starbucks, and around the holidays, I always got the white chocolate mocha and the peppermint mocha. Both were so good!!!