1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For my 200th post

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NotSureWhatIam, Dec 19, 2014.

1. NotSureWhatIam

For my 200th post on EC I would like to say thank you all! I joined back in January with the name NotSureWhatIam and an unfortunate crush on a straight best friend, and no idea on my sexuality. This forum is one of the primary reasons that I came out when I did, and realized my own orientation. I want to thank the admin staff here for facilitating this great community, and I want to thank the community here for being my first group of LGBT friends. This year was extremely painful and I would like to thank you guys because it would have been a lot harder without you.

Thank you all! (&&&)(&&&)

2. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

I'm glad to know that you enjoy being in EC and finding it helpful :slight_smile:

Wishing you a great future with lots of happiness, prosperity and good health :slight_smile:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so happy for you.
    If you need a friend I'm here for you buddy

4. NotSureWhatIam

Thank you guys so much :slight_smile:

5. Candace

You're so welcome! :grin: I'm glad that EC has been there to help you and we're glad to know that we've done something to help. :slight_smile: That's what this site is here for :grin:.