1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You first LGBT(ETC) experience?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by luckrunningout7, Dec 20, 2014.

1. luckrunningout7

You can add more than one as long as it was before you found out your status...
    Ok mine is really embarrassing but here we go. Mine was in Kindergarten (i kno so earli). I remember meeting this boy named Jack, and he gave me this weird feeling which was probably me finding him cute. I remember watching him and this girl staring at each other, I hav no idea wat i felt. Also I remember having a dream of him naked. I didn't understand why since I was only six. See? Very embarrassing. I moved later, and never saw him again which didnt affect me, since I had no friends at that school. Wierd thing is he attends my school now, but I dont hav any feelings 4 him. Plz share your since I shared my wierd experience.

2. NotSureWhatIam

When I was in the third grade in remember two boys I had huge crushes on Gered and James. I thought about them all of the time. I thought about them naked too. This is before I discovered my body and knew what gay meant. That's the first romantic crush I had. But when I was a little boy I used to kiss other boys all of the time. Me and another boy used to look at each other all of the time. Lol that's kind of weird but we did. I had no idea what any of it meant but I liked it.

3. C P

C P

What if we don't recall any before we found out?

4. Nikky DoUrden

I was walking up the stairs of train station and in front of me was a guy with a very very very very very veeeeeeery tight jeans. My gay radar is usually off, but i think it was and it made me slightly happy seeing a gay guy so close to me for the first time (was just couple years ago lol) ^_^

Also recently I saw two gay guys kissing and I wanted to conitinue looking it was so sweet but i didnt want anyone to notice me looking at them :X

5. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

I remember chasing a girl I liked around the playground when I was about eight. She didn't like me at all so she ended up bullying me. A lot of people in that school called people gay, but they didn't really know what it meant. I was never really called gay because of the girls I liked. People just thought I was a weird kid.

6. MessieM

Haha, ok…When I was ten years old I made a friend when I was on holiday abroad in Cyprus. She would always crawl on top of my when we were sunbathing by the pool and try and kiss me, saying "Let's pretend we're lesbians!!".

I shrugged her off mostly, because it made me feel a weird feeling in the stomach (no prizes for guessing what it was) and it freaked me out at what it meant

7. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was 12-13.

Early high school, just discovering myself and I was close with this other guy. Highlight of every class: our legs always touched under the table. :wink:
    Then we discovered this area that was out of bounds to hang out during lunch breaks.
    The first day we hung out there and he gave me this hug out of nowhere. Made my year heh.

Those were the days.

8. Glalie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I was 12, my mom took me to see the Lizzie McGuire Movie, and I couldn't keep my eyes off Paolo. It's the first time I really remember wanting to just stare at somebody because they were pretty. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. shinji

shinji Guest

There are quite a few but I'll pick my favorite.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

I made a friend who was the grandson of a worker employed by my mom. Anyway, he was a year older than me and so very cute! The thing is, he was from a village and not too shy about showing his body.

Basically it was the summer and he was constantly running around the place in only his boxers and slippers, which made me kind of uncomfortable. Riding his old bike and generally being quite active.

He had shoulder length messy blond hair, blue eyes, was tanned... Like, imagine the perfect guy! From top to bottom.

This was around 7'th grade so I was maybe... ~13 years old. And due to events, I wound up sleeping at his house for one weekend and the next he wound up coming to visit me in the city and staying at my place. So we basically slept in the same room on different beds in both occassions.

Won't go into too much details, but let's just say that if I wasn't confused about my sexuality back then, that things could have happened as thinking about it now, I can honestly say that he was at the very least bisexual.

Anyway, this whole situation kind of made it pretty damn apparent that I actually like guys. Unfortunately my mom had to let go of his grandmom due to... reasons. And from then on we never even spoke.

As a person, he wasn't really all that great, now that I think about it, but back in the day I was really infatuated by him. It was easy to talk to him, but he wasn't really... "good". Like, he showed me how to make a single charge "Russian" taser, offered me smokes, was going out at night to bars, etc...

I really do wish something happened between us, but... oh well.

10. beyourself

beyourself Guest

Looking back I always had crushes on very good female friends and was always jealous when they didn't play with me but with other girls. Recently I taught about kissing a good friend and doing things a couple does and that was the moment I realized I was gay.

11. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This kid at summer camp... He was my first crush. I wished it was a gay camp :|

12. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One day when I was 8 and socially inept, I was at school at the end of the day waiting for my parents to pick me up. I went up to some girl around my age I thought was really pretty but had never met before, and I told her to close her eyes and hold out her hands and I was going to surprise her. When she did so, I quickly kissed her on the cheek. She was absolutely shocked and clearly didn't expect it, and I just grinned full of pride and walked away.

I told my mom about the experience on the car ride home, and she laughed and said, "You know, you really shouldn't randomly kiss people just because they're pretty." My mom is awesome.

13. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Images of Zac Efron shirtless in High School Musical 2... I was 12-13...

14. hello1992

I have had minor things as a child, like fancying my football coach in primary school (i didn't know it at the time). But the experience that stands out was in secondary school, and made me sure that I was gay.

I was maybe 13, and there was this guy in my class who was a massive jock. He was also like 13, but fore some reason he was already fairly built, i don't know why. One day he decided to wear these very tight running shorts. I could not stop looking, I kept getting this weird feeling when i did. I new i was gay after this...

15. Bella B

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was at a sleepover when I was 5, and I thought that a girl was really pretty, so I kept pestering to kiss her, and when I finally did, I really liked it and was really surprised when she said she didn't. :kiss:

16. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I laid on top of my male friend at my 12 year old birthday party sleepover after he dared me to do it. I definitely felt a spark, and we would move on to become friends with benefits a year later from 6th-12th grades in complete secrecy.

17. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
  18. Brenndo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I didn't know I was gay until I turned 13. However, after I had realized I was gay I noticed that I had a lot of gay experiences during childhood that I did not recognize. I had a dream that there was a giant in my backyard and that I would sit upon his erect genitalia... that was interesting. Many dreams along those lines for several years. I also had crushes on several boys but I didn't know what I was supposed to feel at the time.

When I found out I was gay it was going to Universal Studios in Orlando during the summer... and everyone was shirtless... and everyone was attractive... ahhhhh

I came out to a really popular gay person in the high school and also to a small group of friends at the middle school. I freaked out my guidance counselor because she thought I was going to be beaten to death (literally...) but nothing happened. At all.

I ended up having relations with that Junior in high school... my mother found out and pressed charges on him (which since we were both minors it wasn't a crime...). It was horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

19. Cubiculum

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Captain Jack Harkness - when I was 6, the 'defabricator' scene in Doctor Who was very visually appealing :icon_wink

20. Notlad

I realized I was gay when I started changing clothes around other boys in sixth grade..

And I really liked looking at this one guys butt.

I still look at his butt to this day.