1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the light that keeps you going?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

So I'm really tired and I wanted to leave you guys with something.

What keeps you going? Your reason for striving?

For me. I don't have much to look foward to right now but, I still have a feeling there's a light at the end of the tunnel for me. The idea of actually having friends who care about me and, a partner to tell everything that I'm feeling to without being judged is my light. I want to break free. Be the bigger person to the people who won't accept me. The feeling of accomplishment is the best to me. I want it.

With that, I say good night.

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Light... That's cute.

I live in the darkness, as that allows me to see everything that is in the light. The darkness protect me, it shields me from all the bad stuff and as lonely as I am, sitting here all by myself, at least I'm safe.

There is nothing driving me, I either chose to move forward or stay in one place. There is nothing that I hope for, just those moments in between when I get tired of standing in one place.

3. LiquidSwords

Optimism that things can always get better I suppose. What I want from life is pretty modest so believing that I will have what I want in the future makes the present ok

[YOUTUBE]DRtW1MAZ32M[/YOUTUBE]

4. CyanChachki

Recently there's been a little voice in my head every time something goes wrong asking, "What would Joslyn Fox do?" Joslyn Fox is someone I want to be. Happy, friendly, all-loving and funny. I'll be real and admit that I'm not at that level yet. I am not very happy, I'm semi-friendly, not exactly all loving and I'm far from funny. I want to be like Joslyn because I think that's what the world deserves.