1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masculine gay man, would you date...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BloodFlame, Dec 21, 2014.

1. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    knew how to fight and defend himself? I'm already aware that most masculine gay men won't date feminine gay men for reasons such as "If I wanted to date a fem, I'd date a real girl" and stuff like that but another thing I've seen is that they think feminine gay men are weak and can't defend themselves.

Well, as a semi fem guy myself, I learned how to fight when I was a child and again when I was in high school. Am I the best? No. But I learned enough to help defend myself. This isn't to say I pick fights though, it's just that if someone actually tried to get physical with me, I would do my best to fight back.

So I have to ask to masculine gay men who have that notion, would you date a feminine gay man who knew how to fight and defend himself? I mean, you wouldn't have to worry about defending the guy if he knew how to fight...

Any answers are welcome. I just thought this would be an interesting question lol.

And I'm sorry with my questions regarding feminine guys but I just thought this would be an interesting question to ask since a lot of guys assume that most feminine guys can't physically defend themselves which I don't think is entirely true.

2. LiquidSwords

Fighting skills are wayy down on my list of things that are important for a partner.. it just doesn't matter at all

I tend to get on with guys better and they make up the majority of my friends. I can't see myself being in a relationship with someone who is super feminine because the people I have the best connections with are the more masculine type, not because of some bullshit insecurity about fem gay guys

I'm certain there's plenty of gay guys who are into more feminine guys though you shouldn't beat yourself up too much about it

3. Perseus

One of these days I have no idea whether he's weaker or stronger than me, I guess both...

4. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    Hmm... Depends. When you say masculine, do you mean of the Dudebro variety, or just that they have some meat on dem bones? Because I find Dudebros obnoxious.

5. BloodFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Fair enough.

lol A mystery it would be, wouldn't it?