1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you act when around your first same sex crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CandyKing, Dec 22, 2014.

1. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I had my first guy crush, I acted like an asshole toward him. I would sometimes pick on him, I chased him around the school and spray him with water, chased him with scissors, poked him with a safety pin, attacked him while he was in a corner. I would also take glances at his ass and have spanking fanasties.

How did you act when around your first same sex crush? Please share any personal experiences.

2. CyanChachki

I wanted her to like me but I only ended up annoying her..

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I acted like a complete idiot in front of my High School crush. I just got super nervous around him and did stupid things. Like, on the one day he actually decided to come over and sit with me at lunch (to this day I don't know why he did that because we weren't friends) I kept trying to move so he could get a seat, but I kept moving IN to the seat he wanted to sit in.

So embarrassing. :icon_redf

I never did any of that 'treat them mean' stuff - "attacked him while he was in a corner", CandyKing?! :eek:

4. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah it was fun got to touch him and no one got hurt. I like to express my feelings by being physical, hugs is not the only way I express that. So yes I attacked him while he was sitting in a corner during class.

Personally I thought you would have been more concerned with me chasing him with scissors.

#4 CandyKing, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This was about three years ago. I really wanted to hug him. I decided, so as not to be suspicious, that I would pretend to want to hug everyone. My entire friendship group and indeed my school at the time thought I just really felt like hugging everyone, while it was really just a ploy to hug this particular guy regularly.

#5 Aussie792, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  6. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like a weirdo :icon_bigg :bang:

7. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    nervous, very nervous and try to steal glances

8. Lyana

I thought I was being friendly, but was so worried about her figuring it out that apparently I was standoffish instead, and she thought I found her annoying.
    I'm so clever. :eusa_doh:

9. White Knight

Acted like an idiot. The more he made homophobic remaks the more I wanted to hurt him.

Pity I was so love struck I couldn't get into his pants while I had plenty of opportunities.

10. thesharkamander

Really awkward.
    Pretty much how I act around most people.
    Maybe to a higher degree though.

11. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

^Pretty much sums it up.

12. Sapphire

Sapphire Guest

I would act cold and distant, as my first crush was straight and I was terrified of him finding out my feelings for him.

13. Buttermilk

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    When I first saw him, I tried to put as much distance between us as possible for at least half a year, which is kinda weird I guess because I loved it when he sat beside me in class and whatnot. So like, I would never talk to him or make eye-contact and I would always try to walk away from his general area. After about half a year I decided to try and become friends with him, so every day after music class I would wait for him outside and talk to him as we went to our lockers. Eventually we became friends because he loved dota 2 and I had a bit of experience playing the original dota. This school year we talked a lot during the first few months of the school year, but then he kinda drifted away...

Anyways, so some things I did/do include eye contact or lack of eye contact at awkward/inappropriate times and non-stop spamming with walls of text (gosh I am so needy). For some reason I didn't stutter around him, which is somewhat unusual, considering I stutter in general.

14. KingJude

I first had a crush on this guy a year older than me. Although he was kinda double my height... xD He must have thought I was really annoying because he had only just joined the school, and I tried to 'hang out' with him, despite him being cool. He must have thought I was a complete arse xD

My current crush, I always try and put my hand on his shoulder or something, but we're quite good friends, so he probably doesn't find it as weird xD

15. Hel

Hel

When I was younger I would be violent toward people I wanted to be friend with... Now I evolve and I simply ignore them while wishing we had a relationship... I may have psychological problems...

16. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I for the longest time thought he was gay! He was a dancer, in student government:slight_smile:
    We would kind of flirt back and forth? We were really close and this continued until he got a gf when he stopped so I stopped. I haven't shared this with many people but ok, so he would compliment me all the time and he would do it when I was quite or he could see I was angry, one day we were all sitting for lunch and j had broken my glasses. He said "jose? You shouldn't get glasses!" I said why? And he said "because you have really nice eyes" I never forgot that haha these are the perks of being bestfriends with your crush :slight_smile: it becomes a more enjoyable experience

17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

18. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I first had a crush on a boy when I was 8

He was a super femboy and was the best actor in the theater troupe I was in at the time.

I was kind of shy and really a "tsundere", haha

19. BrassGoggles

Out Status:
    All but family
    My first female crush was this gorgeous girl who transferred into my class partway into the year. My little 6th grade self thought that being from Las Vegas was so exotic and cool. We became pretty good friends and I was just amazed that she wanted to hang out with me. I was (and still am) so awkward and introverted and she had this kinda devil-may-care attitude. I actually almost told her how I felt until she tried to set me up with her cousin. We ended up growing apart and going our separate ways a couple years later but for a while I practically worshiped the ground she walked on.

20. Tardis2020

Try to be his friend, probably too much, probably weird, probably creepy.

Actually, forget about the "probably", more like "definitely".