1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushes on people younger than you

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by XenaxGabby, Dec 22, 2014.

1. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

So I've recently become infatuated with a celebrity. No big deal. It's been a few months since anyone new has entered my mind. So I decided to look up her age and was freaked out to learn that she is 17. Now I feel like a pervert. Has anyone on here crushed on someone a little too young? I know she's a celebrity so it's not THAT big of a deal but I feel dirty.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have crushes on people younger than me and one is a celeb and my friend says if I keep it up I'm gonna go to jail .:tears:

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Yes…but I didn't know!!! So it wasn't my fault!!! Right :eek: he was only a year younger not even a year! Like six months at most! So that's ok right?

4. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was a senior and he was a first year. It was in highschool, so it was a three year difference but I still felt creepy :/

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes.. and I feel even creepier then you would most likely! Because this girl is in real life and she was 13 and I was 17! Oh my fucking god I immediately cut off every single thought or feeling I had.. I'm not a fucking pedo! I never wanted to do anything sexual with this *cringes* KID! She was just cute is all!

Oh god I feel like such a creep.

#5 ChloeKiss, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  6. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It's a challenge than I think it is. But yeah it's just crushes easy to replace..easy to get over with. It's a one sided love anyway.

7. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had one on a guy one year below me. Wasn't that big of a gap, but I still felt weird.

8. White Knight

I guess I am a bit lucky on that department. My brain automaticly see anyone below 30 as kids.

I can see if person is handsome/hot just like I see if a woman is beautifull/hot on my standarts but that is it. On top of that, for this site, if I say any young men in this site they are handsome, I say it with bit of pride... like I am saying it to my little brother/nephew.... cause I see them that way.

9. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One time I experienced this in the past.
    She was 16 (maybe the first time I met her still 15) and I was 18, I guess. But that's not a huge gap, so it was not a big deal for me.

10. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I had a crush on a 14 year old when I was 19. It was not sexual or physical at all; it was an innocent puppy crush because we were such close friends. I felt HORRIBLE about it. But it was easy to fall for her when I looked up to her.

Of course I'd never act on anything like that. All of my exes were in their 20's.

11. Sepulse

Sepulse Guest

Yeah and I feel like a pedophile. I also get attracted to people who are older. For some reason people my age are just not attractive to me.

12. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

I'm more likely to have crushes on people older than me! :lol:

13. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This = me in high school. Ugh, bad feelings throughout.

My crush at 13 had just gone into puberty, and I even felt creepy then...

14. Rawrzilla

Rawrzilla Guest

[​IMG]

~ ♪ ♫ Never gonna happen, never gonna happen. Neeeeeeever gonna happen, never gonna happen. Neeeeever gonna, never gonna happen. Neeeeever gonna happen —Woo woo woooo— ♫ ♪ ~

*sings to the tune of this section of "My Lovin (You're Never Gonna Get It)"*

15. badluckfairy

Quite often I get crushes on younger than me, celebrity and in real life (people I know and randomers you see walking down the street etc). I'm 27 and find myself often attracted to guys 7 - 10 years younger than me. I also like my own age too and a bit older. But I sometimes feel like I'm a creep when I find myself attracted to younger than 21.

16. JayR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can relate much. I'm currently 20 and my celebrity crush is 18. He is so cute omg. But when in real life, I avoid having crushes with the younger ones, idk, i prefer someone my age or older.

17. Haim

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I actually had a little bit of a crush on a singer based on their voice and album cover... then found out they were only 18. Crush died down but I still love their music!

But in real life I tend to go for around the same age as me or older.

18. MessieM

You know Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark in Game Of Thrones? I have A MASSIVE crush on her, only her character is 14, but she is 17 years old in real life!!

Bit of a mind f*ck, and i have no idea whether to be ashamed or not… though I don't really fancy Arya, just maisie maisie maisie who totally sets off my gaydar (just saying…) even though it's probably just as wishtheyweregaydar...

19. shadowraptor

Well one of my current crushes is two years younger than me... is that bad? I'm 15 so...

Otherwise crushes for me seem to range from my age to mid/late-20's guys. I guess I'm more into guys that are mature, other than this one guy I've never liked anyone younger.

20. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Thanks for the replies:slight_smile: It's weird because the majority of my celebrity crushes are aged 30 and up.