1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bella Vampire, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Bella Vampire

I have been depressed to the extreme lately, so I decided to get my lazy ass up and talk to my school social worker. I have only talked to her once so far, but that is something I guess. I only talked to her about being Bisexual, not the whole depression thing. I also have had terrible dreams. Many of them being of me lost in the woods, and just walking with no end. I am just in a really tough place now. I listen to music in my room most of te day, while reading and writing. I haven't gotten much sleep, so there is that. Anxiety has been eating me alive as well. I have had four bad panic attacks in the past week. I am so done, this morning I started to attempt suicide, but then I realized that it was not worth it. I can not put my family and friends through that. Plus,, it is only a phase, and I will feel better soon Or at least that is what I am trying to convince myself. Anyway, I hope everyone else is happy.

2. flight

Hey!

I really hope you start to feel better. As a person who's had some major anxiety attacks counselling is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself. That's assuming that they're good at their job (I've had some pretty crap ones) and you're comfortable talking to them. Life get's pretty crappy at some points and this is just one of those points. But it always goes up.

But just remember, life is worth the ups and downs.

If you want to chat, feel free to post on my wall :grin:

Aaron