1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by potofsoup, Dec 23, 2014.

1. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Hello Guys :slight_smile:

Anyone looking for someone to chat with? Hoping to make friends?

Drop a message on my wall :slight_smile:

I'm looking forward to making friends :slight_smile:

#1 potofsoup, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Thanks jay777 :slight_smile:

4. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Absolutley looking for friends to talk to! I've only been out on EC for a week and I am starved for conversation. I need to be honest up front thou, in case your not interested. I am not a young man, I am not out to my family or anyone around me. I am only out here on EC. This means that I have been hiding in the closet for over 50 years. I know that sounds impossible, but it is true. Circumstances always prevent that step from happening or I am just chicken. Part of the issue...I am a high school teacher...that's a pretty big hurdle. I have always cared a great deal for my "kids" and would not for any reason harm them. I lived in the same small town the woman who became my wife lived in. She was one of the few who ever showed me the kind of caring and love I was looking for. So, knowing that I was gay I made the choice To love and cherish her no matter what. I choose to keep that marriage vow untell - death...etc.
    So here I am a gay man with a loving family and wife, a full heart, that sometimes cracks
    wide open and I spill gallons of tears (I am right now). But I made a vow that will be kept.
    Before we bring out all the kleenex, though....I have found EC!! JOY! JOY! Just a week ago I stumbled on this site and since then I have been overflowing with joy, and pain, stupidity, and support from others....it's so wonderful that I can hardly contain myself.
    So if you want a friend to talk to....I'll be the one, and I hope for you, the many friends not just one.