1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Pride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doglover44, Dec 23, 2014.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

What do have that shows pride got nothing yet but when I do come out I want a rainbow braclet and sticker for my car

2. the haunted

I have three rainbow bracelets (I only wear one at a time) and a large pride flag.

3. C P

C P

Well, since I'm currently not out, I don't have anything, but I doubt I'd get anything to wear anyways honestly.

4. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a rainbow-thingy on my bag, two rainbow bracelets and one bracelet with an equality sign. I also have a rainbow iPhone 4 case, but I no longer use that phone. The case was something I used as an ally, prior to realizing I was queer.

5. SeerOfHeart

I have a pastel rainbow-ish circle scarf, that doesn't scream 'pride' but I like to think of it that way. I have a super-obnoxiously rainbow beanie I occasionally wear, and I might get suspenders and an iPhone case too.

I also might get a pride-related tattoo when I'm older, but that's a huge decision since tattoos are basically permanent, so I definitely have to think that one over more first.

#5 SeerOfHeart, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  6. AKTodd

Human Rights Campaign bumper sticker on my car.

7. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I really have anything Pride-ish any more. Back in the day I did though. One of my favorite things to where was a tiny black T-shirt that had written across the chest: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I'm sleeping with your boyfriend." Aww... good times, good times...

8. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I own two rainbow bracelets.

9. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Nothing really, until I transition I'm supposedly straight.

10. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Is it wrong to show pride ?

11. forestguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I bought some rainbow suspenders specifically to wear at a pride event, but never went. Don't know if I'd wear them in public outside of that scenario lol.

12. AngelWings17

AngelWings17 Guest

I just came out a few days ago, so I don't have anything. I'm thinking of getting a bi pride necklace, since I love necklaces and earrings over other jewelry. I'm also going to get a bi pride tattoo some time in the near future. I want the bi pride colors, along with some song lyrics. Not sure what song though, yet.

13. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I make rainbow jewelry.

Also funny thing I discovered this summer; sometimes when you wear rainbows, the rainbows come to you: :newcolor:

Attached Files:

14. ChameleonSoul

This speaks to me on a spiritual level!

I really don't have anything right now, but I plan on getting a lot of pride stuff when I get to college next year.

15. CyanChachki

Rainbow bow ties, shirts, pins, bracelets, flags, fingerless sleeve cloves, headbands and a bunch of crafty stuff that I've made over the years.

16. PurpleGrey

I don't have nearly as much pride stuff as I'd like to. What I have is: a rainbow bracelet from church, a rainbow cross necklace from church, a rainbow bear from church, a rainbow flag on a stick, a double Venus symbol necklace, a rainbow wallet, and my overall dykey presence.

I'll likely slap some equality stickers on things when I have those things. Craptop and car and whatnot.

17. essie

I've made a few bracelets but I've never worn them and I also have a (hidden) rainbow pin I bought years and years ago in the UK when I didn't know I was gay and I didn't know what the LGBT symbol was. When a girl in my class asked about it I chickened out and told her that the one on the pin is the peace flag. I'm so brave.

18. ZestyLion

I would love some sort of pride accessory! However, I don't have one now. It's not that it's because I'm not that out, it's just that I'm very cheap

19. MouseKeeper

My brother painted the gay pride flag on a canvas. I display it to show my support for the gay community, and as pride for my Biromantic/Bisensuality. As for my actual SEXUAL orientation, because I identify within the Asexual Community, I have a black ring on my right middle finger, and I have purple, black, gray and white clothing, and my Google Chrome browser has the Purple Crystal theme. It's so pretty!

20. JustKat

I have a bracelet that I wear daily. I have a pride flag in my room. I also wear a lesbian themed ring on a sterling silver chain around my neck