1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

single sex school encorge gay feelings to be developed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Dec 23, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I just read that 21% of students who attended single sex schools turned out to be gay and bi is it true ?
    Also another thing is gender stereotype that one I really believe they said that they made a test on two groups of kids one with sex sepreted and one with no sepereting
    The first group had developed gender stereotypes and roles like boys trying to act more aggressive not touching cute stuff and calling toys as girly
    While the second one had better results and gender stereotype were way less
    I always go to all boys schools since I have no choice but I can tell boys are reached by their own students that they should be men and teachers are aggresive sometimes
    Unlike with girls there is super nice tones but no time to give someone to talk or even express herself divas makes it no easy in girls school
    And boys schools anyone can hit you bully you make fun of you because come on your a man -.-

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would believe that.

3. shadowraptor

I go to an all guys school and while I don't think the percentage of gay:straight is that high, those of us who are gay or bi are much more open and accepted. I'd buy it, I think with the amount of guys around its definitely much easier to develop a potential attraction and maybe make the connection.

4. WyldStyle

I went to a single-sex school, and that's where I developed sexually into becoming bi-sexual...aaah gym class...good times.

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I also went to an all-boys school. There weren't that many openly gay kids, but actually I don't think the other guys would have a problem with that. At least no higher percentage than any other school. Having said that, the teaching staff never dealt with any LGBT issues or even seem to acknowledge the existence of gay people.

6. Phalange

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If that's true, then let's start more single sex schools!

[​IMG]

7. LiquidSwords

I went to an all boys school, theory confirmed

8. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I went to an all-boys Catholic high school, but I was attracted to guys before that and it really wasn't a factor in my decision to go there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Conservatives like to claim that only 1% of the population is gay. More liberal LGBT estimates put the number more at 3-8%. Sometimes as high as 10%.

If the study really showed 21%, then yes, maybe you have a case for single-sex schools "making people gay" (not that there's anything wrong with that, although it would be quite interesting), but I'd really like to see a link to that study first.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I doubt it makes anyone gay. From what I've seen of all-boys schools (which I fortunately do not attend), I think it just makes sexual experimentation among straight boys more common. They may have sex with other boys and even develop the odd crush or two, but I think a large number are simply expressing sexuality with the nearest outlet - who happen to be boys.

More likely to have sex with members of the same sex? I'll agree with that. But to be gay or bi at such a high rate simply because they went to an all-boys school? I doubt that.

11. ChameleonSoul

[​IMG]

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

That's kind of like saying, everybody who goes to church develops into a tolerant individual.

13. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's sure how they make it look in yuri anime. :lol: Like in Strawberry Panic, for example...

I doubt it's really that high a percentage though. Maybe slightly higher than in the average school, simply because the students are exposed to the same sex more often and therefore seem to have more of a chance of noticing their same-sex feelings.

14. aboutface

Yeah, I'd be pretty curious to actually be pointed towards whatever study this came from or whatever OP read. Fairly skeptical otherwise.

15. White Knight

Gay feelings... not likely.

Gay sexual interactions... yes.

If it is true that means "borns this way" is a bullshit and everyone can be gay or straight if you put them in a school with same/opposite sex partners...

Yay we found the cure for gayness.

16. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wouldn't co-education make everyone bi or pan, then?

And are the homeschooled asexual or are they incestuously inclined?

17. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :lol:
    Well im pretty sure they meant gay sexual interaction or bisexual
    Lie a guy who is with a girlfriend but in a very deep bromance with his guy and they like do stuff together of course the girlfriend doesnt
    know I mean i did hear about that being so high in single sex schools like saudia arabia where there is a street for girls and one for boys so its like the super impossible for straight boys and girls ever meet
    And boys have a tradtion there of finding a cute guy to fill up his needs or something I dont remember
    I will look up to see if i can find the study link guys

18. White Knight

Some places are more likely to harbor those same sex relationships like army/military, single sex boarding schools and sport camps...

That doesn't mean those people are at least bi let alone gay. That is just sex... when they are horny men can fuck a hole in the wall.... animals... other men... That is not limited to humans too. You can see similar behavior in many animals.

I think what makes us, humans different than animals is vast range of emotions we can have. When there is no romantic connection for me no matter which gender you have sex with.

I remember that guy from military... he was very anti-gay and macho like many football(soccer) players in here. I hated the guy he wasn't big fan of me. One day in dormitary he had an erection while I was applying some sort of lotion to his leg... I hold the erection and next I was blowing him... We never talked about it or become very fast friends or something... It was sex... very uncomfortable for him but he played along.

Do you think this guy is bi or gay? I've had sex with many guys even homophobes... if you play your cards right and prepare the situation you can have sex with any guy... it might take days or years but eventually it will happen. Sex is kryptonite of males... some are more resistant to it than others but all will scumb to call of nature.

Those above of course depending on the country I live (which described by most as having a bisexual male populace) and my own experiences. Probably suppressed sexuality helps much in here... limited interaction with opposite gender also another factor.

19. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I went to a school with both boys and girls and I still wanted to only be with the girls this is total bull pocky . :dry:

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:39 PM ----------

Strawberry panic Aka lesbian paradise .:slight_smile:
    I brought the whole novel collection LOl the anime sure was tamed .

#19 stocking, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  20. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They were the first homosexuals, then you all stole it from them. Kind of like some of us call ourselves Native Americans when we aren't. :lol:

I'm living in the wrong country. I like smoked turkey, I would probably enjoy smoking a Turk too. :icon_bigg