1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For some reason I feel like I should start to bleed for some reason.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Yeety, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Yeety

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I recently started talking to my friends about cutting, and today it made me feel like I should randomly bleed. I don't want my parents to worry, and I was wondering if anyone could give me advice? Right now I'm gonna try the rubber band method, but if that doesn't work I need advice. In other news if you look at my titles, and my sentences, I get repetitive sometimes.

#1 Yeety, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  2. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Although I haven't experienced the urge to self-harm, I'm pretty sure telling your parents is one of the best things to do right now. If you consistently and constantly feel that you should randomly bleed, you might want to talk to your parents or a trusted adult about getting help. Please don't hurt yourself or inflict any kind of damage onto yourself! Remember, the EC community is here for you, and I hope there are people in your life that are there as well.

---------- Post added 23rd Dec 2014 at 09:53 PM ----------

Also, please please please don't use the rubber band alternative as an excuse to inflict more damage onto yourself. I know that rubber bands can leave marks, albeit less severe than those you'll get from cutting yourself, but please don't harm yourself with that too.

3. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, please don't do anything like that, there's no need to harm yourself in anyway, and doing so won't make you feel any better, talking to somebody will I promise!

4. White Knight

Therapist is ony thing comes to my mind... of course for this you should talk with your parents.

Cutting yourself aside you admit you get obsessive if I get what you mean right.

So for your own sake and people who loves you, instead of doing something that hurt you do somethign that can heal you.

5. adimanav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You think cutting is fun??It's not.... a year from now you'll be wondering why you did it in the first place.. a really close friend of mine was a cutter..it just gets worse with time...he started cutting all over his body and taking pics of his bleeding body... it's hard for the people who love you... really hard... and it might seem like oh nobody cares and I'm fukin depressed but cutting is never the solution...there are so many people here on ec...if you want text me...just dont put yourself through that shit ever!!!!!!!
    Or I'll hunt you down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Quiet Raven

What good can possibly come of cutting yourself? No matter how bad things are for you, why would you want to make it worse? Why would you want to leave permanent scars on your body?

Don't do that. Talk to someone. There are people to talk to. Maybe your family, friends, maybe a psychologist, maybe even some of us. But hurting yourself is not a solution. It will only add to your problems.

7. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honey finding a good friend brother or sister or stranger to keep your mind away is the best thing to do
    Also you can escape with happy music singing along and playin video games
    BTW I used to self harm really deep and insanely but I stopped like two years ago and trust me I regret not stopping earlier cause its just a waste of time strength and leaves scars that won't fade at all if cut deep
    Any advice or want to talk to someone who understands you message me always pleasured to help ^^

8. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We don't have to give in to our thoughts. I had a thought about driving on the wrong side of the road(a slow back road), but it doesn't mean I did it. We don't have to obey our fleeting thoughts.