1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little things that make u go ''yep, i AM gay''

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TeePee, Dec 26, 2014.

1. TeePee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I almost never looked for signs or anything to assure me i was gay....i just knew, mostly from the way i felt. Most (and by most i mean 99.99%) of the people i hang out with are straight males. This morning we were watching a Nicki Minaj video and as you might know, the women were almost naked. I know when women are pretty and look good (i'm not blind) but i remember thinking things like.....
    "oooh she's wearing too little, i won't be surprised if in a few years they go for total nudity....she looks a little skinnier...her make up is well done....the lyrics are sooo dirty....''

Then one of the boys, who i beleive was really horny made comments about how fresh and ***some words i'm not comrfortable repeating***, she was......then i realised how we look at the same thing and see different versions of it.

Have you ever had a situation where you realised you were absolutey (no doubt at all) gay?

#1 TeePee, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. MouseKeeper

Seeing another male, and wanting to be around him as much as possible. Usually romantic feelings. On rare occasions, I would fantasize about getting "tackled" by other men in the locker room, but due to my lack of sexual attraction to other people, I don't really have the desire for it to occur in real life. My "gay side" is strictly romantic, sensual, and aesthetic.

#2 MouseKeeper, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  3. Bella Vampire

Looking at this one girl, and saying "damn, she's perfect." Then basically, "haha, I'm gay as fuck."

4. ZestyLion

I have lots, so here I go:

I'm obsessed with Broadway
    I'm obsessed with music and acting
    I'm obsessed with designs and fashion
    I'm a total nerd and teacher's pet
    I'm wimpy and a scaredy cat
    I'm VERY effeminate
    I've always been a momma's boy

I have a lot more but I can't seem to think of them.

5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

When I see a really attractive guy~

6. FANTIE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  7. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I may or may not be gay--but my husband, well he's definitely gay.:lol:

8. Mickz

Oh I get these "I'm so very very gay" thoughts a lot to be honest.

Especially when I catch myself staring at girls and I start smiling to myself XD most people just assume I'm not completely sane though so I'm safe from discovery :grin::lol:

9. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The other day at work we were talking about people being inconsiderate and people were giving examples. I mentioned the time that a friend borrowed my tiara and returned it with the center stone missing without even mentioning that fact. There was a long pause and then one of my little straight boy coworkers said "...did you say tiara?" Yeah, pretty gay...:icon_wink

10. justbehappy

I had quite a few of them but most of them go like this:
    ME: *staring at chicks butt*
    A : so did you like yesterdays episode ?
    ME : Yep ( not actually listening ) *still looking at the butt*
    A : so what was you favorite part ?
    ME : YEP
    A : are you listening ?
    A: you're not listening to me are you ?

10 minutes later ...

A : ... and that's how baby's are made !

SUDDENLY.....
    ME : * face palm * (realizing for the first time in 15 minutes that the girl is straight)

11. tulipinacup

slapping the heteronormative culture with my artpop deluxe album

12. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I eye-fuck the hell out of hot guys I see walking by. Or the incessant singing.

13. Rainbows~Exist

Every non school uniform day I'd be like "Those shoes don't match that outfit," or "You're really going to wear that!?!"

14. ZestyLion

Sometimes I forget that I'm gay too... I'll be giving friends advice about guys and tell them what they appreciate, when it's really what I appreciate. Then they remind me that I have different opinions from most guys since I'm gay. :lol:

15. C P

C P

Everytime this kinda question shows up, I can't help but be reminded/bring up this commercial(one of the earliest things to really give me the feeling):

[YOUTUBE]9PVhIMr4ScI[/YOUTUBE]
    ( http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVhIMr4ScI ; for those who can't see)

I had first caught it in the company of others and it felt...awkward. Only when I caught it alone at a later time did it give me this feeling, though it was more of a 'now this is my kinda commercial', heh. :icon_redf

:lol:

16. SpiritBird

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The other day I was at work and the girl I have a massive crush on text me. I went all smiles and whatnot and the woman who sits next to me goes, "Oh, is it your boyfriend? It is! You've got that 'love' look!"

Yeah, totally gay.

17. Candace

When I eye a really cute guy, have thoughts about guys that I like, looking back on things that I did many years ago and realizing "yep, that's exactly why I did X" :grin:

18. essie

Every time my English teacher asks the girls to name an attractive actor and asks the boys to name an attractive actress I can only come up with female celebrities.. And I just randomly say "Brad Pitt" just because girls tend to all go "ohh yeaaah!!" when they hear his name.

19. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A certain girl in my rhetoric class. I check her out WAY too much... and then even blab about her to my friends.

"Oh, she looked so cute in rhetoric today! She was wearing the most adorable shirt and these really cool jeans. Her hair looked so beautiful today! I bet it feels so soft. I wish I could touch it. Do you guys think she would let me touch her hair? Would that be a weird question to ask her? Oh, what am I thinking; I can't talk to her! I don't know how to talk to girls! Well, at least I get to sit next to her in rhetoric. She's the most adorable little thing! She looks so cuddly! And her skin looks so amazingly soft; I wonder how she does it. She smells nice too; I wonder if it's her perfume. She had to make a speech today in front of the class, and she looked so embarrassed! She was blushing so much and playing with her hair! Shy girls are so cute!"

...yeah.

20. jAYMEGURL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Dear Tee-Pee;

I'm with you, I don't look for signs that would tell me " Yep, I AM GAY ".

The only sign that I can honestly think of that should tell me that I'm gay is when I see
    a cute guy, my penis should stiffen, because I would get excited, but in real life, that just doesn't happen. Being gay, to me, just means that I don't like girls in a sexual way,
    anymore. That part of my life is over and done with, ( I was hurt too much, emotionally by my ex-fiancee's ). And this past summer, I became transgendered, so now when I see scantily-clad women, I think of how much better I would look in those clothes.

Jaymegurl