1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone notice this too??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, May 15, 2007.

1. LowestVocal017

Gay guys are great for physical hugglez! :biggrin:

We totally are! Our skin is soo soft and squishy, it's total hug material. Even the muscular gay guys have this squishy skin feeling. You can almost imagine gay guys as the human version of spandex. And when you want to shake a gay guy's hands, their hands are totally soft; they're almost like pillows.

When I hug a straight guy though, it's just blah! Even the skinny ones have this hard skin. And they don't give soft tender hugs, they give this "I want to crush your bones" hug. :eusa_eh: BLAHHH!!! :eusa_sick

But anyways, I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this too. :biggrin:

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Maybe it's because gay guys are more receptive to being hugged by other guys and relax, whereas straight guys find it a bit awkward and tense up?

I dunno - I'm just guessing!

3. LowestVocal017

No, I'm not referring to how straight and gay guys hug. I'm referring to the actual feeling of the skin. Straight guys have this (BLAHH!) hard feeling on this skin, while gay guys have this total spandexy squishy feeling. Wouldn't you agree? :biggrin:

4. blake21

i think the different in the feel of the skin is that gay guys take better care of there skin then str8 guys do

5. LowestVocal017

nice! haha! :biggrin:

6. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My skin isn't soft and squishy to the touch and neither is my friend's (the only one who is gay). But his hugs are definitely soft and tender.

7. I have not noticed this at all. Straight guys and gay guys, in my experience, are equally capable of giving great squishy hugs. One of my biggest pet peeves, though, is when people reach in to give you a hug and end up giving you this barely-touching embrace with a light tap-tap of the shoulder. If you're going to hug, then HUG - don't give me that crap!

8. SpikySpice

Well, my skin is really fough. My hands are sooooOOOOoooo dry that you'll think you're touching a tree trunk when you shake my hand

No matter how much lotion I put on, my sking still dry.

Sometimes I touch straigh guys, and their skin is still as soft as girl's skin, too

9. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ...I happen to like tight hugs. All gay guys I know give tight hugs (and the straight ones too). And none of them have soft skin.

10. Kimi

I used have really smooth skin that everyone can't help touching them(Believe me, when I was in elementary school my friends especially girls touch my cheek and sometimes pinch my cheek because they are jealous of my smoothness)
    But as I got older I got really bad acnes all over my face and neck(my skin was smooth and also very sensitive too) so that messed up my skin real bad. Even it's getting better I still miss my old skin:bang:

I don't really remember how straight guys give a hug...I'm pretty busy when I'm hugging a guy...not to get hard:icon_redf

11. LowestVocal017

Oh, wow. So, none of you guys had this observation but the opposite? I've always noted that the skin of gay guys are squishier. Even the muscular guys, topping the hard muscles, have this soft feeling when I feel their skin (such as in a hug, or a friendly caress on the shoilder). Maybe I had a fallacious observation of some sort? :confused:

12. nisomer

no i agree with you for the most part :slight_smile:

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never noticed it... mostly soft skin vs. rough skin (at least on the hands) is a function of the amount of physical labour one does.

Which is why I have the softest hands. :lol:

But overall I think the texture of people's skin probably has nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

14. Jim1454

Same here Joey! I only risk getting calluses on the tips of my fingers from typing too much! :grin:

15. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my skin is very smooth also because i go surfing and the salt water is good a lot maybe. my mum and brothers have smooth skin to but my dad's skin is a bit rough because he works out doors.