1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank You EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Anonymouse7, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Anonymouse7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I first joined EC I had been out for over a year and never had any issues from friends or family, however I hadn't and still have never knowing met any other member of the LGBT community and I found myself feeling increasingly lonely and isolated. I realised that I was increasingly in need of some company and some reassurance that I was not alone in the world and that there was love and adventure waiting for me when I move out and start to make a life for myself, so I joined this forum.

I cannot put into words how important visiting this forum has been to me over the past few months, I haven't posted much but I have visited almost every day and each time I feel happier and more comfortable with myself. I just want to say thank you to everyone here because you have made a massive difference to my life just by being here. I want to say thank you to the people who are working out who they are, to the people who are working out how to tell the world who they are and to the people who have done it and are helping others to do the same, and most of all I want to say thank you to the people who run this wonderful place and have helped so many. I'm grateful to all of you because just by being here you have taught me that I am not alone.

I hope that one day I can make as much of a difference to someone else's life as you beautiful people have done to mine.

2. Candace

You are so welcome! :grin: (!) (!) I'm glad that we've done our job and that EC has been a beacon of light for you. I'm happy to read this :slight_smile:

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome~! (*hug*)