1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a dirty looks from females

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Dec 28, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This has happened to me twice ,but I don't understand it the first time I was at this bar talking to this guy and this girl walked up I think she was his girlfriend and she gave me a nasty look . I moved because I didn't want to start a fight . Another time it happened at work a guy asked me for help finding a product and I went to find out if we had more in stock when I came back and told him where it was the girlfriend held on to him tight and gave me a dirty look . The guy got scared and ignored .

What is going on here and why do these women keep giving dirty looks and acting strange .:confused:

2. Quiet Raven

They were probably just insecure Girlfriends who thought you were hitting on their boyfriends. Just ignore them.

Although the work one is especially strange. I know a woman who gets jealous if her bf so much has a friendly conversation with another woman. So yeah, it's possible.

#2 Quiet Raven, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
  3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

They're pathetic that's why. I will never understand straight women. Those stupid bitches don't even know that you're a lesbian. They don't even know that you would likely rather shove a 10 inch strapon up their pussy then go anywhere near their stupid boyfriends. What's so appealing about guys anyway? :lol: why do they get jelous over some guy? Maybe the boyfriend has cheated on her before. I wouldn't be surprised.

4. howsit

howsit Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah, those dumb cunts! Those heteros should be able to read minds/smell a rugmuncher from a mile away, amirite?

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I hate the term rugmuncher. Shit Rammer.

Honestly though it would be pretty fucking cool if they could! Don't worry stocking I kind of know how you feel. Except I rarely interract with straight guys so it's not a major problem for me. I am feminine just like you though. Just ignore them and pity them! :lol:

6. White Knight

They are just jealous.

Take it as a compliment. You are so damn hot they think you can steal their boyfriends just by looking their direction.

7. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry I get pretty much the same response from guys.

8. CyanChachki

She sounds like a jealous girlfriend. She may be intimidated by you and she's probably trying to make it aware that they're going out with each other. He might be nervous because of her actions. I mean, who likes a clingy, over-controlling partner?

9. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Give em a dirty look right back

10. Hel

Hel

Well, they don't know that you are a lesbian (I assume) so all they see is a hot heterosexual women having an interesting conversation/flirting with their man... Which couldn't be farer from the truth but insecurities and jealousy are stronger than reason for some people.

11. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's pretty obvious that you're far more beautiful than they are and they're jealous. You should take it as a compliment.

12. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The opposite happened to me once...
    There was couple who came to rent a room, the girl dropped something, she bent over to pick it up, and since I was behind her, the boyfriend assumed I was looking at her butt, and of course he gave me a dirty look...

I just thought to myself:
    Sweetie, do I look like a guy who likes to mess around with girls?:lol:
    He was kinda cute though...

13. littlemonster11

Yeah, those girls definitely sound insecure. I'm the jealous type, but even I think they need to calm down, haha.

I know how you feel though around other girls, except my thing is when I try to strike up a conversation with them. I don't know why, but I get the impression that they are either intimidated by me or feel they can't befriend me because they have to compete with me or something. I will never understand either one. I have experienced your situations a couple of times though, and it is pretty annoying, as people mistake my niceness for flirting sometimes, especially at my work.

14. Stripe101

I get nasty looks from girls all the time. It cool though because I don't care what they think.

...Because they're girls