1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Belly button piercing..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by woowoo, Dec 29, 2014.

1. woowoo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Has anyone had there’s done ? I’ve been thinking of getting mine done but I’ve got a really low pain threshold and was wondering how much it will hurt if I go ahead with it ?

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had mine done a couple years ago. To me it didn't hurt that much and I'm not good with pain or needles so it was something kinda different for me. The worst part was it rejected when I got it and I had to take it out :frowning2: it looked great for the couple weeks I had it though

3. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had mine done a few months ago, it didn't really hurt much at the time and for a week or two the pain doesn't really change (unless you bump it... ouch) really afterwards it actually hurts less than it did when I got it. If you get it done before hand think of the most painful thing that could happen and then when you actually have it done it won't hurt much when it is done.

4. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have mine for 4 years now. It didn't hurt. If you are thinking about it, be sure that it's done safely, professionally and if you are sensitive to pain, ask if they have some kind of spray to make you feel less pain, it hurts as much as pinch if you 'freeze' that area with a spray they probably will have.