1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saving the firsts to the future

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justbehappy, Dec 30, 2014.

1. justbehappy

So, idk if this happens with other people but, what the hell, I'll just say it.
    So, basically the other day my mom bought some marshmallows and she was in the kitchen working, eating and suddenly she started to melt the marshmallow with her lighter. Obviously I wanted to eat that, and it was the first time I ate a marshmallow like that ( for those who don't know that's mainly an American costume, here in Portugal it's not done that often ).
    Either way, after I ate the marshmallow I felt regret because, and please don't judge, I was saving that so that I could do it with my future girlfriend/boyfriend.

I know it's stupid but there's a lot of things that I haven't tried in the hope that I can do it with someone that I love.

So has that happened with anyone else ? If you do, then write it. It will make me feel less of a weirdo !

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do sometimes, but it's not really extreme and I don't feel regretful after.

For me I think I just want to stay in my comfort zone, so it's an excuse to delay trying something new.

But you have to remember, there is a lot to do in this world. If you're feeling like trying something new, there is always be something to try. There's no shortage :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: