1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm sad...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nativeofruby, Dec 30, 2014.

1. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you haven't read my fairly recent thread intitled "I met a girl" then I'd advise you to take a bit of time to do it now, or else you won't fully understand the following "rant".

Some of you asked for updates so I'm trying to give you those and also seek solutions...
    ---

So, last Saturday, I went out with the Russian girl for lunch at McDonald's. Me, being a person who absolutely adores food and who could spend the rest of live eating, I actually ended up eating very little because once we started talking, I couldn't stop. Everything she said about herself, good or bad, it got me hooked. And it's funny how so easily both of us could talk about some serious deep stuff of our pasts with each other and how we understood everything perfectly.
    Well, after that, we went to a small coffeeshop and continued talking for hours.

Now, here's the dillema: there is this genuinly nice guy (and very good-looking, too), which incidentally I had a crush on a few years back, that likes her and was with her on Sunday. She's told me that they've already kissed twice and that she might be starting to feel something for him.
    I'm sooo frustrated, because it's been at least half a year since I've felt even a fraction of what I feel for this girl. And I should mention that though I've had some slight crushes on girls before (mostly fictional ones, don't judge), I've never been remotely interested in trying to start an actual relationship with one.
    I want to make this work, but it's been hard because of what I previously said, and though everyday I try to make plans, it's difficult because she recently got a job and when she's not working, it's hard for her mother to drive her here (she lives 15min or so away from me -- in a car ride, that is).

Naturally, I'm really upset about this whole situation... Mostly, because I'm so inexperienced when it comes to girls... Or boys, anyway.
    I could use some opinions and advice so yeah... Thanks for your time and consideration.

(*hug*)

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Stand up and tell her that you've long gone beyond "might starting to feel something for her".

Don't just let "them" run their course.
    She needs to be aware of your feelings for her to make a proper decision.
    Well, if you need her to decide, that is. Things like that are less complicated for me.

But there really is no point in just letting them grow closer and do nothing about your own feelings, at all, not if it's hurting you. Not telling you to interrupt or poison their relationship, but at least give her a chance by letting her in on how you feel.

#2 Black Raven, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  3. be like bowser and kidnap her, and see if the guy can get through the mushroom kingdom to "save" her. if he actually does, it'll take forever, and she'll have affections for you by then!
    LOL jokes aside, tell her how you feel before it's too late:slight_smile:
    you're too RAD TO BE SAD! (*hug*)

4. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

I agree with BlackRaven. I think you probably need to tell her how you feel, because if she doesn't feel the same way you'll know for sure. Then you can start to get over her without constantly wondering if she may like you back.

5. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    the way I'm thinking, the guys is Bowser and I'm going through all the worlds and quests just to get to be with her and tell her how I feel :|

---------- Post added 31st Dec 2014 at 01:05 PM ----------

That's some pretty solid advice!
    So, thank you... I'll try telling her how I feel. :icon_redf

6. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

You're welcome. You have nothing to lose yet everything to win, so why not give it a chance? (*hug*)

Keep me/us in the loop!

7. nativeofruby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    will do (*hug*)