1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Literal shout outs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gabby29, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Gabby29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So earlier today I went out for a walk since the weather has been amazing all day, I had my headphones on but my music on low volume. I always walk on the bicycle lane because I don't like the constant uneven feeling between sidewalk and drive way angles. I walk minding my own that was until I heard someone shout, "FAG". I saw who it was and I just smiled and waved at the person, then he gives me a disgusted look and asks, "Why do you dress like a girl?". I was wearing a fitted zip up hoodie, black yoga leggings, and I wore a turquoise head band (the thin stringy ones). I took off my headphones and asked him, "Why are limes sour, oranges orange, footballs considered balls, fried foods amazing, donuts a trend, snapchats automatically erased, am I dressed like a girl?" Then he looks at me all confused like he was really trying to figure it all out then I smiled and said, "Exactly, it is what it is." Then I just went about my way and kept walking. I've had my fair share of rude shout outs but only you can decide whether they make or break you. Don't let anything break any of you :slight_smile: <3

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (*hug*) :eusa_clap Don't let the ugly shit people say shake you up. Its non of your business what others have to say about you :kiss:

3. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha, that's awesome! Way to go, bud.

4. Hemlock

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual