1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Novelist also needs fruendship Help!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DelvSeigible, Jan 2, 2015.

1. DelvSeigible

So what does it take to find friends?
    Lets start, I am just just going to advertise myself away. I am a 20-years-old, pre-operation transgender woman who has tried living her life as a man according to her church and her community. It is not that I hate society but that I still hope for a new improvement to come along, but the problem was miracles do not happen overnight. I think it has become apparent in the last 3 years that people think I am a homosexual, due to my slow fluid motions, facial expression changes, and graceful manner of speech. Did I mention I am a handy-woman and practical consumer. I also sometimes dream of being a housewife and tease every close cisgender about all this incessantly. If you have the gall to msg me come to my wall.
    -EP
    (*hug*)

2. CyanChachki

I really don't know, to tell you the truth. Usually friends just fall into my life every now and then and some leave my life as well. Recently though, I've been more open. I talk to people who may or may not want me as a friend but I take a chance anyway because you never know. The more you talk to others - even if it's just small talk - the better you'll be at opening up for conversation. It could even be just a simple "Hi" and a smile to make others a little more friendly.

3. Hello! It's great to meet you! :slight_smile: I'm a caring person and you're always welcome to wall message me (I'm not able to use private message yet). I desire an improvement within society; I want transgender people to have the same rights as cisgender people. I love talking to people and listening to how they feel. I wish you all the best. :slight_smile: